No announcement yet.

The "Let it out" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never tried to hide the fact that I love my dear friend and favourite alien Mistery very much, I have for about a year now and I'd say that love will stay with her for years to come. You are a wonderful friend and I think any one who knows you in real life can count themselves lucky
    I am glad to hear that your husband is so strong and his condition is stable. I will keep my candle lid until he is with you with eyes wide open and with big grin on his face can tell you that things will work out fine. I am here for you, Mistery, I will not leave you if you need me. Just visit the island

@Sandbox
    It's strange how short a while it can get for someone ta become a good friend, huh? I count you as a good friend and so it warms my little heart to hear your news about your father-in-law. My thoughts are with you as well

@All
    Of course da alien is right. Not all are comfortable with sharing bad news publically but here is an idea: use this site to take your mind off your worries. I will, as I have for a long time now, try and put smiles on your faces and hope you will join me in this beautiful cheerful song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hei liliputt, thank you for the song, one of my favoured!

Comment

• You are welcome, perhonen! One of my favs too

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
          You are welcome, perhonen! One of my favs too
          You noticed my location.... ?

Comment

• @Sandbox....I am glad to hear the good news about your father-in-law, and I will continue sending good thoughts and prayers your way for you and your family.

@ Mistery.....That's so wonderful to hear that your strength is returing and also that your husband is looking well. I know you're an amazing and strong woman, and I know you and your family will prevail. I think your kids seem so well rounded, and they seem to have their parents' fighting and stong spirits. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family as well. I wish I could help you and your kids hang flyers.

And you are most certainly right about others facing a lot of problems. I too, hope they can all lessen for each and every one of us. I have to be greatful for Gamershood, myself, as it's a pleasant distraction from many health problems and other problems in my own life, and I can only hope that it is able to help others get through their difficult situations as well. Many people here have become such good friends & really do help me get through things. I hope it does the same for so many of the other "Gamershooders" going through tough times.

Comment

• @Mistery What wonderful news. sounds like the *power of da hood* is once again working.

You must be proud of your children, they have found a way to deal with this by protesting violence. Children are really remarkable.

We will continue keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Looks like we just might have that drink soon

@Escape what you said about the distraction is true. There is something very special about the people on the hood. I don't know what it is, but it always seems comforting, and safe.
              Last edited by Sandbox; 10-17-2007, 21:37:20.

Comment

• im havin alot of problems with my grades rite now.its soo hard keepin them up and really borin.plus with the dance coming up and i still dont have a date.everything is piling up on me!i dont know what 2 do.

Comment

• well...today just absolutely sucked for me.
                  It all started in woodshop. My friend was using the band saw and he got done cutting and turned the saw off. he was removing the wood when all of a sudden the saw just randomly started up (teacher thinks it was a short curcuit) and three of his fingers were cut off. Then I nearly failed a test in french, which I'm already close to failing. Finally I was involved in a fight where I broke the guys nose. I didn't get in any trouble though since he just kinda flipped on me for no reason.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about your problems, Party and someguy

Party, I hope that you can make better grades, even if school is boring And hopefully you'll find a nice girl to go with you to the dance.

Someguy, ugh, that seems to have been a really bad day Poor friend of yours!!! How is he doing? Could the doctors save his fingers?

Comment

• thanx...i wish nefertiti went 2 my school!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                        I'm sorry to hear about your problems, Party and someguy

Party, I hope that you can make better grades, even if school is boring And hopefully you'll find a nice girl to go with you to the dance.

Someguy, ugh, that seems to have been a really bad day Poor friend of yours!!! How is he doing? Could the doctors save his fingers?
                        He's fine. They saved his fingers and he is gonna be back in school in a couple weeks. He says he cant wait to get back to shop. hehe.

Comment

• Mistery: i'm so sorry to hear about what has happen to you and your husband I hope all goes well and things will come out for the best, hoping all comes out well

Sandbox: I'm also sorry to hear about your hardship also. I hope that everything will come out for the good and that everyone will come out ok also. best wishes

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• @Mistery
                            I wanted to let you know that EVERYTHING will turn out better at the end!
                            Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• Thank-you Mistery for helping me find this site again.

[deleted] sorry.... bad news...
                              Last edited by Skellisin; 10-19-2007, 04:30:32.
                              It ain't no sin, to take off your skin,
                              and dance around in your bones.
                              -Tom Waits

For an idea that does not at first seem insane,
                              THERE IS NO HOPE.

-Albert Einstein

Whatever is begun in anger,
                              ends in shame.
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• wow....*goes in deep silence(which doesnt happen much and is very rare with me)*

Comment

Working...
                                X