The "Let it out" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorick
    Thank you for all your kind comments . i was away for a few days and now im worried about one of my cats. i haven't seen him in all the time ive been back. i just hope i won't have another death to post on here.

and Suzy, ive had that feeling before

PHEW! I thought I was the only one here that's sick!...lovesick that is!
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

....wow...ive been inactive for four weeks.....i come back and my thread has atually been quite busy...yay ! ...lets see...lovsicknessess.....i can only prescribe these ..*hands love hearts* enjoy...pet deaths....aww....thats must be hard but this coud potentially mean you get a puppy....A PUPPY !!.....it will be hard to let go of your oved pet but for all you know its spirit may have moved into another pupies self so you may just get lucky dont be upset ...we are her for you all !
      Becky....The Candle of Hope

Proud Psychic and Crazy Person

Proud Member of the Brimful-Asha and Jenni Pyschic Team !
      Hopefully soon to be a Member of The Riddling Gang !

I am the GH Elementor. Controller of the four elements.

Fire - Attack, Srength
      Air -Flight, Speed
      Earth - Protect , Defense
      Water - Freeze, Accuracy
      Beware of The Fifth Element

Comment

i just dont know what to do... everyday my family insults me and more and more theyve become more personal... i usually dont let them get to me, i mean i try to be happy and nice and kind to everyone and i almost always am but well today at dinner my dad who i see about twice a year said something really insulting to me and for somereason it just got to me and it really hurt so i just sat in the bathroom crying... i was even thinking about running away and listing the places in my head where i can go.. where i can sleep i even know where they keep there money and such.. and then i started thinking about suicide... i dont know what to do can someone help me

Comment

Awww dear
          Yes, it's really very hurtful to deal with insult, especially from people who are near to you like your family. That hurts very much, I know.
          But running away or even worse will only hurt you more, and you only hurt yourself more.
          Often it helps to talk about such things with friends over and over again, and the pain goes away with time.
          Here a huge to you!

Comment

Heart, dear Heart! I don't know all of the background behind your family history, but whatever the situation, suicide is not the answer. You're stronger than that. Think back on what he said to you--is there any chance that he could have meant it differently? Sometimes, it's hard to see the reasoning behind people's comments. If it was something completely uncalled for and intentionally hurtful, then let him know how it made you feel! You've got to talk about your feeling--otherwise, it'll just fester and make you more miserable. If he's receptive to your feelings, then perhaps things will get better. If he's not, then you'll be stronger because you stood up for yourself.

If this is a constant problem with all members of your family, sit down with them and let them know that how you feel. Maybe ask them to go to family counseling. If they don't agree to that, consider seeing a counselor at your school or a psychiatrist. I've been there--I went through about a year of psychiatric treatment in college, and I didn't have to take any meds or anything--I just talked to him about my problems. Just having someone who listened, and was unbiased, really helped.

Please, please don't do anything that might hurt yourself or your family. If you're feeling like they don't care for you, know that we at GH do!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heartofthedark
              i just dont know what to do... everyday my family insults me and more and more theyve become more personal... i usually dont let them get to me, i mean i try to be happy and nice and kind to everyone and i almost always am but well today at dinner my dad who i see about twice a year said something really insulting to me and for somereason it just got to me and it really hurt so i just sat in the bathroom crying... i was even thinking about running away and listing the places in my head where i can go.. where i can sleep i even know where they keep there money and such.. and then i started thinking about suicide... i dont know what to do can someone help me
              WHAT?! but... that is horrible My poor nephew *Holds nephew tightly in arms * I'd wish I could do something more for you, my dear dear friend. You have grown important to me you know and I really don't want you hurting yourself and I hate the idea that someone in your family would actually insult or hurt you like this. I think you are handsome, and talented and very very bright and I am very proud to know you.
              If you need me for ANYTHING I am only a PM away, ok?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Dear Heart,
                I'm truly sorry about the situation! That must me terrible! Mistery, Crimson and Lilli have given you good advice above! I can imagine how awfull it must be to have the feeling your family doesn't love you. Relationships with familymembers can be really tough sometimes, but remember they love you in the end no matter what.
                I know how it feels to want to run away or worse and I can tell you it's never a solution! (You'll end up walking for hours through a strange city looking for a friends house for instance ) Try to talk with them and make sure you have done everything in your power, that way you can never blame yourself.

We here at gamershood all love you and I'm always very happy to have your company on chit chat or the forum games! You can always PM me if you want to talk, ok?
                You are a very beautiful and special person, nobody can change that by saying horrible things!

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iva
                  Dear Heart,
                  I'm truly sorry about the situation! That must me terrible! Mistery, Crimson and Lilli have given you good advice above! I can imagine how awfull it must be to have the feeling your family doesn't love you. Relationships with familymembers can be really tough sometimes, but remember they love you in the end no matter what.
                  I know how it feels to want to run away or worse and I can tell you it's never a solution! (You'll end up walking for hours through a strange city looking for a friends house for instance ) Try to talk with them and make sure you have done everything in your power, that way you can never blame yourself.

We here at gamershood all love you and I'm allways very happy to have your company on chit chat or the forum games! You can always PM me if you want to talk, ok?
                  You are a very beautiful and special person, nobody can change that by seying horrible things!
                  i wasnt planning on going to a friends house... i was planing on going to the skytrain station, taking the seabus to vancouver island and staying there...

Comment

What would you want to do on Vancouver Island? Do you know people there? Or is there a special place you'd like to visit?

sigpic

Comment

Suicide is not the answer! I don't know why your parent would ever do this to you! you do not deserve to be treated this way! no one does! runing away is not the best choice, maybe if you have another member of family that you are close to that you could move in with them or even stay with them for a bit to help clear things up. There are people on here that can help you even people where you live that you can go and get advice from. No one deserves to be treated like that! you are the bigger person for being kind and everything to others. You have a lot of people here at Gamershood who like you and think your a great person! just try to not let what they say to you bother you, as hard as it is just try! your so much better then them! Try your best in life and if some think it's not good enough then oh well. hope things get better for you Heart!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by Iva
                        What would you want to do on Vancouver Island? Do you know people there? Or is there a special place you'd like to visit?
                        no but i know that if i needed to i could stay there and no one would think to look there

Comment

Originally posted by Heartofthedark
                          no but i know that if i needed to i could stay there and no one would think to look there
                          Ok... Just don't ok? Please? We'd miss ya so much!

sigpic

Comment

iva - what if i already have and im using a laptop right now...

and i say that because when ever someone goes missing here or runs away everyone looks in the opposite direction of vancouver island

Comment

@heart
                              Then I would be glad I'm still talking to you

sigpic

Comment

iva - well i havent... yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X