• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your welcome

You are welcome.

Heart you made the right choice.

Comment

iva - he doesnt even know what he did... he thinks im mad because i want a job and he disagrees... i dont care about that... -_- and now relatives are getting invovled and its stressful

Comment

i feel for ya man.

..........i feel like crying about something that happened eariler today but i'm kinda not sure if i should let it out ya know?
        "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"

Everytime someone angers me I go down to the panama canal and dig a lock.

If everyone is diffrent wouldn't that mean everyone is the same but if we are all diffrent then how can we be the same?

Elite Specops Swordmaster of GFARDTO

Comment

It's always good to let things out Ryuzaki

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

i guess your right Iva your very kind to people aren't you?

okay well today after school which sucked because i got bit,scratched,hit upside the head with an apple and water bottle, had ketchup and choclate milk thrown at me i haad asked my friend to ask my girl friend something but she forgot and did a three way call but told me to not talk and act like i wasn't on the line they talked for a few minutes and then my girl friend, the sameone i shared my first kiss with, said to my friend that she was breaking up with me and she said that she wanted to be nice so she went out with me but didn't really like me and after a while she was going to emai me bout our break up when i finally decided to make my self know. She was the girl of my dreams the one you think will spend the rest of your days with after about 3 seconds of stifled crying i manged to get my emotins back under lock and key... which my friend says isn't healthy but i say she's wrong. there finaly let it out. oh she was also my best friend.

oh brb i got to get some disnfectant on my wound...it's festering....eww
            "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"

If everyone is diffrent wouldn't that mean everyone is the same but if we are all diffrent then how can we be the same?

Comment

Aaaaww dear Ryuzaki That's really sad!
              I'm guessing your in your teens right? You know, girls at that age are so busy with themselves, the changes they go through, that they can be quite thoughtless and selfish at times... I'm sure she doesn't mean to hurt you like that, she's just not thinking straight. It's very nasty she told your friend before she said anything to you, I can imagine that hurts.
              Did you say anything to her in that phonecall?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iva
                Aaaaww dear Ryuzaki That's really sad!
                I'm guessing your in your teens right? You know, girls at that age are so busy with themselves, the changes they go through, that they can be quite thoughtless and selfish at times... I'm sure she doesn't mean to hurt you like that, she's just not thinking straight. It's very nasty she told your friend before she said anything to you, I can imagine that hurts.
                Did you say anything to her in that phonecall?

yes when i made myself know this is what i said "i'm alredy here" then there was a long awkward pause before she said "uhh goto go bye" then hung up

and i am in my teens 13 until may

but it's not just that it's that the kiss was saturday the 15th so i'm in like a very depressed state right now.

Comment

So you haven't talked to her yet? Can you give her a call, or do you think you won't be able to do that?
                  And you've just shared your first kiss? That's an awkward moment to break up... Maybe she's just a bit scared of her feelings?

sigpic

Comment

probaly but imean i can call it's just that well this is like deja vu with my last girl friend (i've only had 2 including this one) went out with me because she pitied me. so i'm not sure if i'm ever going to be able to let my emotions out again.

plus she broke up with me in my time of need.

i've trained mydelf to hide emotions.

Comment

You have to be carefull to whom your showing your emotions, but never build a wall around them! Eventhough you can feel real bad at times, there's always moments of happiness, and you wouldn't want to miss out on that, would you?

Welcome to the world of love and heartbreak, it's a real rollercoaster ride

sigpic

Comment

so it is...so it is

well thanks for the help and encouragement i have to go to bed now because school is tomarrow

thanks Iva

Comment

Anytime Ryuzaki! You take care now

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuzaki
                            probaly but imean i can call it's just that well this is like deja vu with my last girl friend (i've only had 2 including this one) went out with me because she pitied me. so i'm not sure if i'm ever going to be able to let my emotions out again.

plus she broke up with me in my time of need.

i've trained mydelf to hide emotions.

you that doing that is unhealthy and people who do that die faster then people that dont so... let it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuzaki
                              i guess your right Iva your very kind to people aren't you?

okay well today after school which sucked because i got bit,scratched,hit upside the head with an apple and water bottle, had ketchup and choclate milk thrown at me i haad asked my friend to ask my girl friend something but she forgot and did a three way call but told me to not talk and act like i wasn't on the line they talked for a few minutes and then my girl friend, the sameone i shared my first kiss with, said to my friend that she was breaking up with me and she said that she wanted to be nice so she went out with me but didn't really like me and after a while she was going to emai me bout our break up when i finally decided to make my self know. She was the girl of my dreams the one you think will spend the rest of your days with after about 3 seconds of stifled crying i manged to get my emotins back under lock and key... which my friend says isn't healthy but i say she's wrong. there finaly let it out. oh she was also my best friend.

oh brb i got to get some disnfectant on my wound...it's festering....eww
                              You know, I am sure you hear this a lot, but you'll have other girlfriends. Ones who won't date you out of "pity" or anything like that. They'll date you because they like YOU. For who YOU are. And think of the happy moments you had with your two ex girlfriends. You're going to have many more to come. And yeah, you will also have heartache. But that's when your friends can be there to lean on. You can even come here to GH and lean on us! We're all friends. But, like Iva said, heartache comes with love...but so do so many happy moments and memories.

And let your emotions show....it's worth it in the long run.

Comment

escape nice speech cept for the fact that you left out the song!!!
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ovDAF-VTPg
                                (cuz u said lean on them or us a bunch of times )

Comment

Working...
                                X