• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you close? The hotel game?

Comment

yes but I saved it tho

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I was able to finish this one without any help.Yeah! Once you get the keys it goes fast.
        It ain't no sin, to take off your skin,
        and dance around in your bones.
        -Tom Waits

For an idea that does not at first seem insane,
        THERE IS NO HOPE.

-Albert Einstein

Whatever is begun in anger,
        ends in shame.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~*
          yes but I saved it tho
          Sorry for the delay, had something to take care of.
          So if you load your saved game, what happens? Can't you enter the room with the arcade game? I'm sorry but I think I didn't quite understand what was going wrong for you.

@Adventure and Skellisin
          Well, done

Comment

ok I can load my game to where I was before my window closed I had the arcade game(the robot one) to the instructions menu but when I reopened my window and tried to do that again it wont let me get back to the instruction menu again. does this make sense? the robot game I cant play it

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Did you try to zoom out again, go out of the room and come back to the arcade game?
              Try to use your keys to start the game (I'm not sure anymore but it was about the keys ENTER, N and M that I have used to play the game).

Btw, I feel so helpless now, I wish I could stand next to you and help.

Comment

HAHAHA i didn't try to press enter! lol thank you lol

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Yay, I'm so happy that I could help

Comment

oh poo now if I could beat the mean little black figure!

yay! did it lol

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

EDIT:
                      Oh good, then I was talking about sth else maybe, lol

Comment

wow what a weird little game but very good!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Enjoyed that

Comment

Help

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Girl
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanks adventure for giving me a little push, i'M really enjoying this game.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X