No announcement yet.

The Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to use the box with numbers. Nothing happens Why?

Comment

If it's the one with the note under the bed make sure your putting the numbers in order according to the word.
      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
      sigpic

Comment

thank you cyber I'll try this!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Girl
          Thanks adventure for giving me a little push, i'M really enjoying this game.

Did you get it by now, or do you still need help?

Comment

Got it mistery thanks. The n is for shooting but i can't seem to fire anything.
            Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
            sigpic

Comment

I think that you need to move your character first by using your arrow keys

Comment

Great game! thanks everyone!

Comment

Thanks mistery that was a great little game.
                  sigpic

Comment

help

i don't know what i am doing wrong! i am putting the numbers from the paper into the number box next to it and nothing happens! i know i am putting the numbers in according to the word

Comment

Nothing seems to work for me either...the paper the number pad ..the safe..I'm stuck...

Comment

In area B1 lies a note,

How can I play the Game in the Storage?

I pressed the keys Enter, N and M, but nothing passes. Can it be that these keys for the German keyboard are not valid?
                        Last edited by Lindi; 08-05-2007, 08:54:33.

Comment

@Lindi
                          They should be valid, since I use a German keyboard aswell...

Comment

Thank you Mistery,

but why I cannot activate or play this game in the STORAGE?

Comment

It's difficult to tell from my memory, but maybe you need to do something else before you can...(?)
                              Or you do something wrong...(?) Did you click on the machine first, and then ENTER?

I don't remember in detail anymore what I had to do, but if you don't get it to work, save the game, and I'll replay a little later after finishing my moderation tasks.
                              Then I'll pay attention to that part, and might have an idea for you

Comment

Hello Mistery,

thanks for the trouble, perhaps I can further-play then

Sorry my bad English.

Comment

Working...
                                X