No announcement yet.

Amnesya (Special thread for level AD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I am on level AD. But my username and password didnt work. Can you pm me username and password. Maybe I remember wrong username and password.
    Thanks....
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• kaankanat
      I don't understand, five days ago you was on level "4 Gates", and you mean that you forgot how to solve AD ??

Well, I could be wrong, but it all seems that you somewhere saw the link for AD or AE.
      Last edited by SnowMen; 04-28-2008, 16:46:37.

Comment

• Now I am on level AD. But my username and password didnt work. Can you pm me username and password. Maybe I remember wrong username and password.
        Thanks....
        GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Originally posted by kaankanat View Post
          Now I am on level AD. But my username and password didnt work. Can you pm me username and password. Maybe I remember wrong username and password.
          Thanks....
          No way to get answers here in GamersHood. So many people had spent lot's of efforts and dedication to solve the levels and you just want to get it with a fragile speach... Sorry, but if you forgot the usr/pass, and you had solved it a bit before... just redo it and get them again.

If you need some help in any level, just PM someone with what you have tried and most of us will be happy to help you.

Hope you understand the position and respect all the riddlers efforts until now.

Comment

• 4 gates-jungle

pleeease can someone pm me about 4 gates-jungle....i'm going crazy here

thank you!

Comment

• Something reminded me of this game again the other day...

The solution for AD was found? Really? What was it? That was the one that made me give up...

Comment

• jaydeis

i pmed....you!! hope it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivansid View Post
                  i pmed....you!! hope it helps.
                  Jaydeis Last Activity: 09-07-2008 -.-"
                  Need help with Amnesya? PM I am at Level Stop ATM
                  Check My Riddles !
                  Beat My Riddle!
                  Beat My Riddle 2!
                  The Protogon NEW!

My Riddle status:

Comment

• what is level stop?

what is level stop?..is it the baseball level courier new?...has anyone knows how to do web indexing...help!

Comment

Working...
                    X