My Diamond Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing my marbles

thanks for the instructions on the marble game. Now i just have to conquer the damn thing!!

Comment

walkthrough

OMG that walk through was really good!! THANKS! I completed it and it was definitely the best game i've played

Comment

great ending!! nice game!

Comment

Help!

Hi guy,
          Can you explain one more time about the numbers at TV and the colour wheel. now I'm struck there. I don't know how to play there. ( I know red=9,
          orange=5,yellow=4,green=7,blue=19 & pink=12)
          waiting for you! I don't want to switch off my computer and start again. because the puzzle above the TV is very difficult.
          Thank you very much.

Comment

see those numbers aligned in a circle on the wall??
            each of them representing a color <as you mentioned, you already figured out which number is representing which color>

so...just fill the colours into the colour wheel according to the order as seen on the wall...

You will fail the first time, because you cannot control the flow of the colours at first...but when are you "putting back" the colours into the centre, just click by the order you wanted the wheel to be, but in the reverse way...so~ you will get what you want, which the colours will align in the same order as the number on the wall...

Comment

Help again!

I cannot found any colour at the wall, (switch off the light already) only number. I turn round & round so many times. did I miss some step, so that I cannot see the colour? but I don't thing so!
              Thank you! again

Comment

asking

hi,
                the orange and grey colour look like a flash lamp, what's that use for?
                I've still have this thing!
                Thank !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  I cannot found any colour at the wall, (switch off the light already) only number. I turn round & round so many times. did I miss some step, so that I cannot see the colour? but I don't thing so!
                  Thank you! again
                  okay....... did you see the numbers in a circle on the wall???
                  those numbers are the colours.

For example (numbers and letters will be different in the game):

55                       G
                  12 21 ---> interchange it with     -->  P B
                  34 11    what on the tv and letters     R Y
                   20     on the wall             O

Green = G
                  Pink = P
                  Blue = B
                  Yellow = Y
                  Orange = O

since you now having the order of these colours, fill the colour wheel with those colours in the same order~

Comment

hi,
                    I've still have this thing!
                    Thank !

what orange and grey colour????
                    are you talking about the one that behind the mirror??

If it were the one you asking about......I think I understand your question now....That is the colourwheel I am talking about!!

Clicking the center of it will fill the wheel with colours!

Comment

Thank for your help

hi,
                      I still have that thing!
                      Thank !
                      Thank!
                      Thank!

Comment

again

First at all, thank for your help very much.
                        Sorry, Im not talking about the colour wheel. (I know that one is colour wheel)
                        on your wall through, you say one wall is number and one is colour after you switch off the light. but I only saw the numbers.

Comment

what orange and grey colour????
                          are you talking about the one that behind the mirror??

If it were the one you asking about......I think I understand your question now....That is the colourwheel I am talking about!!

Clicking the center of it will fill the wheel with colours!

orange and grey one is not behind the wall. I forget where I take it.still in my menu.

Comment

First at all, thank for your help very much.
                            Sorry, Im not talking about the colour wheel. (I know that one is colour wheel)
                            on your wall through, you say one wall is number and one is colour after you switch off the light. but I only saw the numbers.

now I got what you are asking~~
                            alright.........I think you miss a few lines on the walkthrough...
                            which is:

"Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear."

the orange and grey thing is the bottle to be put onto the wall

Comment

orange and grey one is not behind the mirror. I forget where I take it.still in my menu.
                              !
                              !
                              !
                              !

Comment

now I got what you are asking~~
                                alright.........I think you miss a few lines on the walkthrough...
                                which is:

"Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear."

the orange and grey thing is the bottle to be put onto the wall
                                May be I put already, I forget! but if I didn't put it, how come the numbers come out! and you say some words appear, What's that? I forget it, can you tell me one more time? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X