Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 383

Thread: My Diamond Baby

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy Help again!

    I cannot found any colour at the wall, (switch off the light already) only number. I turn round & round so many times. did I miss some step, so that I cannot see the colour? but I don't thing so!
    Thank you! again

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy asking

    hi,
    the orange and grey colour look like a flash lamp, what's that use for?
    I've still have this thing!
    Thank !

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I cannot found any colour at the wall, (switch off the light already) only number. I turn round & round so many times. did I miss some step, so that I cannot see the colour? but I don't thing so!
    Thank you! again
    okay....... did you see the numbers in a circle on the wall???
    those numbers are the colours.

    For example (numbers and letters will be different in the game):

     55                       G
    12 21 ---> interchange it with     -->  P B
    34 11    what on the tv and letters     R Y
     20     on the wall             O

    Green = G
    Pink = P
    Blue = B
    Yellow = Y
    Orange = O

    since you now having the order of these colours, fill the colour wheel with those colours in the same order~

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    hi,
    the orange and grey colour look like a flash lamp, what's that use for?
    I've still have this thing!
    Thank !

    what orange and grey colour????
    are you talking about the one that behind the mirror??

    If it were the one you asking about......I think I understand your question now....That is the colourwheel I am talking about!!

    Clicking the center of it will fill the wheel with colours!

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy Thank for your help

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    hi,
    the orange and grey colour look like a flash lamp, what's that use for?
    I still have that thing!
    Thank !
    Thank!
    Thank!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy again

    First at all, thank for your help very much.
    Sorry, Im not talking about the colour wheel. (I know that one is colour wheel)
    on your wall through, you say one wall is number and one is colour after you switch off the light. but I only saw the numbers.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    what orange and grey colour????
    are you talking about the one that behind the mirror??

    If it were the one you asking about......I think I understand your question now....That is the colourwheel I am talking about!!

    Clicking the center of it will fill the wheel with colours!

    orange and grey one is not behind the wall. I forget where I take it.still in my menu.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    First at all, thank for your help very much.
    Sorry, Im not talking about the colour wheel. (I know that one is colour wheel)
    on your wall through, you say one wall is number and one is colour after you switch off the light. but I only saw the numbers.

    now I got what you are asking~~
    alright.........I think you miss a few lines on the walkthrough...
    which is:

    "Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear."

    the orange and grey thing is the bottle to be put onto the wall

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    orange and grey one is not behind the mirror. I forget where I take it.still in my menu.
    !
    !
    !
    !

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    now I got what you are asking~~
    alright.........I think you miss a few lines on the walkthrough...
    which is:

    "Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear."

    the orange and grey thing is the bottle to be put onto the wall
    May be I put already, I forget! but if I didn't put it, how come the numbers come out! and you say some words appear, What's that? I forget it, can you tell me one more time? Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. Diamond Escape
    By Rima in forum Escape The Room Games
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 13:44:18
  2. Galves Adventure ver.1
    By MsInterpret in forum Point and Click Adventure Games
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 00:56:43
  3. My Diamond Baby
    By Mistery in forum Walkthroughs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 09:31:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •