Clear All

numbers at the wall

I saw the numbers at the wall are 9
    12 5
    19 4
    so,now,which one I need to put on?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      May be I put already, I forget! but if I didn't put it, how come the numbers come out! and you say some words appear, What's that? I forget it, can you tell me one more time? Thanks!

if you have already put the bottle onto the wall, the bottle will not stay on your meun...so....since you still have the bottle on the meun........you haven't gone it yet...

so try again... put the bottle onto the wall as the way mentioned in the walkthru....Otherwise, you will miss a set of numbers.

You have three set of numbers/letters.
      The circle shape one
      The one on TV
      The one in row and colume....... <----- you miss this one

Comment

if you have already put the bottle onto the wall, the bottle will not stay on your meun...so....since you still have the bottle on the meun........you haven't gone it yet...

so try again... put the bottle onto the wall as the way mentioned in the walkthru....Otherwise, you will miss a set of numbers.

You have three set of numbers/letters.
        The circle shape one
        The one on TV
        The one in row and colume....... <----- you miss this one
        I try to bit to all the wall already, can't help! under the air...., colour wheel,
        poster....can't help! maybe I try to play one more time this game,& I remember the orange/grey thing, where I take, I will tell you later, O>K>
        Thank A Lot! Bye2

Comment

I try to bit to all the wall already, can't help! under the air...., colour wheel,
          poster....can't help! maybe I try to play one more time this game,& I remember the orange/grey thing, where I take, I will tell you later, O>K>
          Thank A Lot! Bye2
          you take it in the airconditioning window, and you have to put it a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the airconditioning window...and click a fews time~

Comment

Happy

Hi,
            I got it! (letters)
            Thank for your ( a lot of ) helpful !

Comment

Happy! ( Good walkthrough )

Hi,
              Thank for your helpful , while I struck in the difficult part. About your walkthrough, I use it nearly the end still can help me a lot. It is a good walkthrough. I like it. Especialy, the music part, because I don't know music.
              ( But I don't know why, when you teach me to bit the wall, I try before so many times, still cannot, but suddenly can. maybe my mouse has something wrong.)
              I like this kind of games.( point and click games )
              Hope, next time, if I need help, still can post to you. Thanks!
              Can I ask you about another game here? ( escape from detention )

Comment

Key C

I moved the pillow many times but there is no key there. Anyone know why?

Comment

strange because im stuck with the safe combination. the marble says i have:

L L > L < -i (the L backwards) so according to the walkthrough i should press:
                  c c d c f g

and it wont do anything. i turned the picture of course about 180` but i tried many positions and nothing moves. do i do sth wrong? please help im so stressed im gonna piss my pants

Comment

The puzzle is driving me crazy!!!! (above the TV) I have half the puzzle and I have to take it apart to solve the rest of it. How did you do it????????

Comment

Originally posted by maciul
                      strange because im stuck with the safe combination. the marble says i have:

L L > L < -i (the L backwards) so according to the walkthrough i should press:
                      c c d c f g

and it wont do anything. i turned the picture of course about 180` but i tried many positions and nothing moves. do i do sth wrong? please help im so stressed im gonna piss my pants
                      since I don't know what is "-i (the L backwards)", I will guess it is "_|"

turned 180 degree will be F > 7 < 7 7, so I supposed it will be a f c d c c

Comment

wow thanx kitty

Comment

@kitty!
                          wow, thank you very much!!! Was a very helpful walkthrough, but- hell no!! - this game is nohing for me. I am alway stuck at the minigames

this game is really too difficult for me

Comment

The End

I'm at the music part, i got them all to play, but it does nothing, the 3 bars aren't all lit beside the button you push to play the music, the lowest bar isn't lighting up and even though all the music plays it just sits there. I'm so close to the end yet SO FAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie
                              I'm at the music part, i got them all to play, but it does nothing, the 3 bars aren't all lit beside the button you push to play the music, the lowest bar isn't lighting up and even though all the music plays it just sits there. I'm so close to the end yet SO FAR!
                              The bar isn't lighting up because you may entered a wrong note, or you forgot to open the magazine with the ANDES song in it

Comment

IN MY MARBLE SAID...
                                7>7L7

i DON?T KNOW WHAT IS THE CODE, PLEASE HELP BECAUSE THIS THING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
                                THANKS

Comment

Working...
                                X