Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 5

Description: A point and click adventure by Warner Bros. Solve the mysteries of Arcane Season 2: The stone circle: Episode 5.

Click Here To Play!!

WALKTHROUGH

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stone Circle 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1696227
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-03-2008, 13:51:04.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Help!

I have everything needed to place the planet together from the exhibit halls. I already have activated the planetary system and I am now up stairs with the four wheels. I've clicked the center of the left wheel, but how in the blazes do I get it to turn?

Comment

Push in the middle of the left circle, as such that E.11 will face the pointer and then click on the centermost button.You will see a pole moving. Move left and place all four black objects on the pole. Go back to that wheel mechanism. Now make E.7 , E.4 , W.3 and W.10 face the pointers and then press the button in the centermost. Go down stairs, and get "The Heart Of The Beast"
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

ummm..please tell me, where is a beast's heart? I can't find him..

Comment

i have all the things from the hallway but what do i do now i have been going back and forth for 1 hr i am going crazy someone help me pleeeeeeaaaase

Comment

Great! I've made it following your instruction. but i still wonder what gave you the knowledge of the ways of turning that wheel?

Comment

can someone help me ive got the book and ive set up the gears in the basement but i havnt got a clue what to do now. ansers anyone?

dont worry i worked it out
              Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 02:54:12. Reason: merged posts

Comment

What do mean by"Push in the middle of the left circle, as such that E.11 will face the pointer and then click on the centermost button"?.

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                Push in the middle of the left circle, as such that E.11 will face the pointer and then click on the centermost button.You will see a pole moving. Move left and place all four black objects on the pole. Go back to that wheel mechanism. Now make E.7 , E.4 , W.3 and W.10 face the pointers and then press the button in the centermost. Go down stairs, and get "The Heart Of The Beast"

Comment

Walkthrough

WALKTHROUGH

Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X