Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 6

Description: A point and click adventure by Warner Bros. Solve the mysteries of Arcane Season 2: The stone circle: Episode 6.

Click Here To Play!!

WALKTHROUGH

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stone Circle 6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1696229
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-03-2008, 13:57:31.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Help

What do you do.

Comment

i read how to play but i cant work it out.i have the candle the matches and a urn
      keep on keepin on

Comment

1. Click on the funeral urn in the back of Gregor, Ophelia?s dad. Ophelia will take it.
        2. Click on one of the people sitting on the table. You will find them all in a trance or frozen.
        3. Click on the Baroness. Ophelia will take her tiara.
        4. Click on the candle in the center of the table. Ophelia will blow it out. All you will see is the fireplace.
        5. Click on the matches to the left of the clock on the mantle. Click on the candle and drag the matches to it. Ophelia will light the candle and the whole room will be lit up again.
        6. Click on the grandfather clock to the left of the fireplace to look closer. Click on the tiara and it will glow and transport you to a room. The room has 3 symbols that represent the past, present and the future times. To visit one, you must match the symbol in the center ring to the symbols in the outer ring by clicking on the switch in the middle. Once they match, click on the switch and you will be transported.
        7. Go to the past first. Click on the center switch 7 times to match the symbols. Click on the matched symbol on the bottom left and it will transport you to the past.
        8. In the past, click on the candle in the center of the table again to blow it out and take you to the fireplace.
        9. Click on the book in the fireplace. Click on it again to read it. Go back out and Ophelia will take the book with her.
        10. Click on the tiara. It will transport you to a place that looks like a chapel.
        11. Click on the hooded statue. He will give you a tarot card: The Hermit.
        12. Click on the down red arrow on Ophelia?s skirt and you will be back at the fireplace.
        13. Click on the chair to the right of the fireplace. Ophelia will meet her mother in her mad state. She will give you another tarot card: The Empress.
        14. Click on the candle again and light it with the match. You will be back in the main room.
        15. Click on the door leading out of the room. Ophelia will walk out but cannot reach the exit.
        16. Click on the tiara. You will be transported in a room with only a closet in front of you. Click on the closet and solve the puzzle.

This is a match the lights game. Click on the top left gold flame to start the game.
        All you have to do is copy what it is playing and the serpent symbol in the middle will close in on the red gem and you will be able to open the closet door.
        17. Once open, you will find a mirror with a your reflection, but as a child. Click on the mirror to walk in. You will be transformed into a child and you will find yourself in a room with circle platforms.
        18. Click on the leftmost 2 circles and place the book in the left plain circle. Click on the leftmost circles again and click on the bigger patterned circle. Ophelia will walk towards it and you will be back at the table.
        19. Click on the grandfather clock again, click on the tiara and transport back to the first puzzle room.
        20. Go to the future. Click on the center switch 3 times and click on the matched symbol and it will transport you to the past.
        21. Blow out the candle in the center of the table and click on the fireplace. Click on the tiara and go back to the chapel.
        22. Click on the hooded statue again. He will give you another tarot card: The Death. The hooded figure is the Cardinal and you will see a psychic vision. The Eye of the Beast?
        23. Click on down arrow on Ophelia?s skirt to go back to the fireplace. Click on the fireplace again and drag the urn to it to get the ashes.
        24. Light the candle again and go through the doors once more. Click on the tiara to get to the closet again.
        25. Do the same puzzle to open the closet doors to the mirror to the circle platforms. Ophelia is now an old lady.
        26. Click on the rightmost 2 circles and drag the urn to the smaller plainer circle. Click on the circles again and click on the bigger patterned circle. Ophelia will walk to it and you are back at the table.
        27. Click on the grandfather clock again and click on the tiara. You are back at the first puzzle.
        28. Go to the present this time. Click on the center switch 14 times and click on the matched symbols and it will transport you back in the present.
        29. Go back to the doors. Click on the tiara.
        30. Solve the match-the-lights game. Go through the mirror to the circle platforms.
        31. Click on the center 2 circles and place the tarot cards in the smaller plainer circle. Click on the circles again and click on the bigger patterned circle.
        32. Ophelia will walk to the circle and all of her, past, present and future, will combine and she will get the Talisman of Yhe in her hand.
        Do the Dew

Comment

now i have the the head thing,but cant do anything ..help anyone
          keep on keepin on

Comment

I was in the middle of doing Arcane 6, and now the link doesn't work anymore.
            None of the Arecane server works. Any ideas?

Comment

Dude!!!how many pacience you got, i get my self the book and the ashes, but i never try the tiara to get in to the chapell. Nice work!!, afther an entire day almosth get crazy tring to solve the dam thing. thanks again!!

Comment

hey thanks alot

thank you thank you

QUOTE=MountainDewMan]1. Click on the funeral urn in the back of Gregor, Ophelia?s dad. Ophelia will take it.
                2. Click on one of the people sitting on the table. You will find them all in a trance or frozen.
                3. Click on the Baroness. Ophelia will take her tiara.
                4. Click on the candle in the center of the table. Ophelia will blow it out. All you will see is the fireplace.
                5. Click on the matches to the left of the clock on the mantle. Click on the candle and drag the matches to it. Ophelia will light the candle and the whole room will be lit up again.
                6. Click on the grandfather clock to the left of the fireplace to look closer. Click on the tiara and it will glow and transport you to a room. The room has 3 symbols that represent the past, present and the future times. To visit one, you must match the symbol in the center ring to the symbols in the outer ring by clicking on the switch in the middle. Once they match, click on the switch and you will be transported.
                7. Go to the past first. Click on the center switch 7 times to match the symbols. Click on the matched symbol on the bottom left and it will transport you to the past.
                8. In the past, click on the candle in the center of the table again to blow it out and take you to the fireplace.
                9. Click on the book in the fireplace. Click on it again to read it. Go back out and Ophelia will take the book with her.
                10. Click on the tiara. It will transport you to a place that looks like a chapel.
                11. Click on the hooded statue. He will give you a tarot card: The Hermit.
                12. Click on the down red arrow on Ophelia?s skirt and you will be back at the fireplace.
                13. Click on the chair to the right of the fireplace. Ophelia will meet her mother in her mad state. She will give you another tarot card: The Empress.
                14. Click on the candle again and light it with the match. You will be back in the main room.
                15. Click on the door leading out of the room. Ophelia will walk out but cannot reach the exit.
                16. Click on the tiara. You will be transported in a room with only a closet in front of you. Click on the closet and solve the puzzle.

This is a match the lights game. Click on the top left gold flame to start the game.
                All you have to do is copy what it is playing and the serpent symbol in the middle will close in on the red gem and you will be able to open the closet door.
                17. Once open, you will find a mirror with a your reflection, but as a child. Click on the mirror to walk in. You will be transformed into a child and you will find yourself in a room with circle platforms.
                18. Click on the leftmost 2 circles and place the book in the left plain circle. Click on the leftmost circles again and click on the bigger patterned circle. Ophelia will walk towards it and you will be back at the table.
                19. Click on the grandfather clock again, click on the tiara and transport back to the first puzzle room.
                20. Go to the future. Click on the center switch 3 times and click on the matched symbol and it will transport you to the past.
                21. Blow out the candle in the center of the table and click on the fireplace. Click on the tiara and go back to the chapel.
                22. Click on the hooded statue again. He will give you another tarot card: The Death. The hooded figure is the Cardinal and you will see a psychic vision. The Eye of the Beast?
                23. Click on down arrow on Ophelia?s skirt to go back to the fireplace. Click on the fireplace again and drag the urn to it to get the ashes.
                24. Light the candle again and go through the doors once more. Click on the tiara to get to the closet again.
                25. Do the same puzzle to open the closet doors to the mirror to the circle platforms. Ophelia is now an old lady.
                26. Click on the rightmost 2 circles and drag the urn to the smaller plainer circle. Click on the circles again and click on the bigger patterned circle. Ophelia will walk to it and you are back at the table.
                27. Click on the grandfather clock again and click on the tiara. You are back at the first puzzle.
                28. Go to the present this time. Click on the center switch 14 times and click on the matched symbols and it will transport you back in the present.
                29. Go back to the doors. Click on the tiara.
                30. Solve the match-the-lights game. Go through the mirror to the circle platforms.
                31. Click on the center 2 circles and place the tarot cards in the smaller plainer circle. Click on the circles again and click on the bigger patterned circle.
                32. Ophelia will walk to the circle and all of her, past, present and future, will combine and she will get the Talisman of Yhe in her hand.[/QUOTE]
                scarlet

Comment

I cant enter episode 6 each time I try the eight episode begins I've tried a thousand times

Comment

first.. and finish it !
                    Love is an Energy

Love is a Mystery

Love is Meant to be True..

Comment

I'm stuck with the candle, matches and urn. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by mmesha
                        I'm stuck with the candle, matches and urn. HELP!
                        Disregard, amazing how much easier it is once you get the tiara, LOL!

Comment

Walktrough please..

Comment

i got

I got already a vase, a candle and and a box of matches. What should i do next? I can blow the candle and light that again but there's no point...

Comment

Walkthrough

Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing games"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X