Best Wishes For Becky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Wishes For Becky

This is a thread to wish becky the best of luck and pray for her saftey, please post all good things you wish to tell becky here

Becky
    ~~~~~
    We know its hard and its not fair what there making you do,
    We all hope you have a safe journey home and never have to go back to the army
    Please dont cry anymore it will all get better soon,
    When ever your sad just believe that everything will get better
    Remember that god acts in mysterious ways and this might be all a test
    just believe in yourself and god.

Lighting a candle for becky

For all those who dont know what happened to becky you can find it here:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=16175
    Last edited by Heartofthedark; 08-23-2007, 00:56:56.

I LOVE the thread, Heart. And I am sure Becky will, too. Thanks for posting it.

BECKY,

As I've said before, you have friends from all around the world sending caring thoughts your way, lighting candles for you (online and in real life), and praying for you. Keep you courage, keep your head up, know you're loved, and you'll make it through and perservere. You're in my thoughts, my dear friend. I hope for your return back home with your family and friends as soon as possible.

Comment

Becky, I hope for the best for you though all of this insanity! What they did to you is just insane! I hope that your case will be heard and given great results in your favor! best wishes to you!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Becky,
        I wish you lot of perseverance and courage to go through this difficult time
        I keep you in my thoughts, hope that the nightmare will be soon over, and you'll be back with your family and friends

Click image for larger version

Name:	CANDLE.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1684627

Comment

Becky over the years ive found that the best cure for sadness is music, please listen to this song:
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=nrgwxLff4Io

here are the lyrics:

The video is very appropriate for this situation just ignore the last message as becky isnt in the US army

May A Guardian Angel Watch Over You Becky
          Last edited by Heartofthedark; 08-18-2008, 07:05:55.

Comment

Precious Becky, it pains me to see you facing this situation and I'd like you to know that I am with you whatever happens. Most who know us also know that the bond of friendship between us is very strong. I hope the faith in that friendship can give you comfort and strength.
            I will send my thoughts to you as well as a good portion of that loving friendship and I will cross all my fingers and toes and whatever else that can be crossed for you. My candle is lit for you.

Also, there are plenty of warm special hugs for you to collect

Always your friend

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Becky,
              I really got shocked to know that you're in such a horrible situation. I hope that this nightmare is over very soon and you can go back to your family and friends. I keep praying for you.
              We are all with you, Becky.

Comment

I am not good with words, but you know we will always be here. My new signature says it better than I ever could.

Comment

I just read all the messages and I can't express in words how I feel about it. I never imagined that there will be so much support. I have been getting Pm's from members who don't usually visit chit chat but they read the sentence in everyone sigs and wanted to know what happened. So they wrote me a Pm and showed their support. It means so much to me.
                  I just want to extend my greatest appreciation to all of those who supported me. When I go back I will remember you guys and my days will go by really fast. And now when I go back I am not gonna cry, I am gonna be strong and brave.. It's the support from my friends from all over the world ie: you all, which will help me survive. I won't have a hard time there anymore. I love you all a lot.

That was a wonderful video Heart. It did bring tears in my eyes

Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

Dear Becky,
                    I just read your last post and I'm so glad to see your strong spirit!
                    I really hope you can very soon "escape the room" ;-)
                    Best wishes, my thoughts are with you
                    When the power of love overcomes the love of power...
                    the World will know peace
                    (Jimi Hendrix)
                    ~ ~ ~

Comment

Originally posted by SoundofC
                      Dear Becky,
                      I just read your last post and I'm so glad to see your strong spirit!
                      I really hope you can very soon "escape the room" ;-)
                      Best wishes, my thoughts are with you
                      Thanks once again Sound. And thanks for the PM as well
                      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                      we grow old because we stop playing games"
                      sigpic

Comment

my thoughts are with you becky, stay strong everyone is praying for you

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                        simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

Dearest Becky, I just would like to say you are in my thoughts and I will pray for you this horrible time will come to an end very, very soon. I am glad to hear that the support of everyone helps you to keep your good spirit up. Again I know you will get through this terrible time. Take good care!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	kaars.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1684628Click image for larger version

Name:	kaars.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1684628
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Becky, I just found out about this. I just want to say that I'm with you in every aspect. I'm really sure everything will turn out fine and you will be able to go back to normal life. This will seem that it never happened. Trust me. I will pray for you, along with your friends. Everything will be fine, trust me. This all will seem like a bad nightmare. As I said, I will pray for you, you just don't worry.
                            Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

i to lite a candle and then gave it some shine to make you feel better hope it helps at least a bit but wat am i kidding.
                              just look at thish page http://blingee.com/blingee/view/21498038-becky
                              my sis made it
                              Some people think I’m bonkers
                              But I just think I’m free
                              Man I’m just living my life
                              There's nothing crazy about me

Comment

Working...
                              X