No announcement yet.

Best Wishes For Becky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becky, I'll hope you will return safe and sound. A situation like this is very horrible for you. As I light this candle, we will wish you for the best.
    Locked in the Gamershood Hotel

Online Family: Swim Girl (mom) Someguy (dad)

Forever alone.

Comment

Dear Becky, it really is sad that this happened, and it's even more sad that it happened to you. You are in my thoughts, and my candle is lit for you. I am hoping and praying everything will turn out well.
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

I hope that on the 5th and sooner if possible you are able to come back home. It is incredibly sad what has happened to you and I wish to add my own note of support for you. We will all be thinking about you and wishing for your safe return.

Take care of yourself, Becky,

The First Door

Comment

Originally posted by The First Door
          I hope that on the 5th and sooner if possible you are able to come back home. It is incredibly sad what has happened to you and I wish to add my own note of support for you. We will all be thinking about you and wishing for your safe return.

Take care of yourself, Becky,

The First Door
          Thanks TFD

Thanks to everyone once again. I will have to leave now but before I go there is one thing that I want to say. My last 48 hours were really great. In these 48 hours I have known that there are so many people all around the world who care for me so much. Who love me and wish the best for me. Thanks a million. See you all soon.
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

Goodbye Becky, take good care of yourself

Click image for larger version

Name:	GodBless.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1684635

Comment

I'm sorry I couldn't be here when you left. But, I'll be here when you return, and will send all my good thoughts your way... You are strong, and you are loved...take that with you.
              We'll see you again soon.

You are NOT alone...

Comment

Dearest Becky,
                Who's love is truly Eternal...

I am already greatly missing you my dear friend. Here's hoping that my ongoing prayers for your safety & for your inner strength are being felt during this time. ~ Tina
                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                Looney GHer!

Comment

Don't let hope leave you.
                  May you return home soon and safe.
                  My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

So sorry to here about your situation. Hope everything is resolved in your favor very soon.

Comment

Remember No matter what Life brings to you. You have Many friends who care and are there beside you. I play a hero but It's now true theres a hero inside of you. Good Luck Becky and Best wishes.
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Off topic a bit: thanks to whatever mod made this thread a sticky

Comment

I hope everything goes well and that you can return home as soon as possible.

Carrot Scientist of GamersHood Planet
                          Night Owl of GamersHood Planet!
                          1st GamersHood twins - Jenni and I!
                          The Looney Bin Banner!

Comment

Becky, I'm very sorry about your situation. You and your family are in my prayers. Take care, we're sending good vibes from all around the world.

If you're wondering about Switzerland, it's a neutral country, something the world needs more of, IMHO. Peace and prayers to you, Becky.
                            Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Becky, Here are some candles that im lighting for you in hopes they guide you home,
                              Last edited by Heartofthedark; 08-31-2007, 19:11:13.

Comment

i miss u so much see u on my b day
                                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Working...
                                X