No announcement yet.

Best Wishes For Becky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becky, I hope you will have luck inside you cause all of us will be with you and we hope you have a good time
    Online family:
    Online bro: Point click man
    Online dad:RC-10M
    Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

It really made me sad to hear what happened to you. But like the other members said: You must remember that you have many friends all over the world that care for you and support you!

I'm actually not very religious, but in your situation I made an exception and prayed to all the gods i could think of, especially the old nors gods, I really hope it helps... Good luck!
      I'm carrying a candle for you
      Last edited by Rannei; 08-22-2007, 15:24:20.
      Ninjas have more fun
      I'm the Ninja of the Looney Bin
      Online Family:
      PanDad:.....Hitman
      Mom:.........SimplyCrazy
      Brothers:...........Wirodeu and Bread

Comment

Im not good with words but I just wanted you to know that Im praying for you and I hope you can find some sort of silver lining in this seemingly dark cloud. (I don't know how army's work but maybe you could pull a prank or something and get yourself kicked out!!..like I said I dont know how effective that would be..but worth a try eh?!)
        Sister Dia <3
        Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
        You SHOULD Be Worrying About
        U-NO-POO -
        the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

OMG I was away for a week again and I didn't say good bye t Becky
          I hate to be th elast person to learn about what happend. I have no words. I wanted to send her a PM but the mail box was full so I'll post it here

Dear Becky

I am so sorry to read your news, and also I appologize for not sending u an earlier PM. I was away from GH for a week as my mum came for visit so I just read the news and I feel so bad that I can't make u feel better and I hate those ppl that they took u there.
          I am bad with words and I can't make others to smile if they r sad, but I want u to know that u r my GH friend and I am so SO happy to meet u, and I always hope the best for u for a safe journey back home and away from all that awful memories.
          Come back to us as fast as u can and forget that ever happend. Please be safe and take care of u

Please be careful and come back to ur family and us safe and sound
          Last edited by Elni; 08-24-2007, 00:05:22.
          sigpic
          The cute chicken of LooneyBin
          With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
          Kids
          Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
          Daughter: Emo234
          Proud member of GFARDTO
          Carrot Explosion Expert
          I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

I am more of a lurker, than a poster. I too just found out what has happened to Becky.

Although I only know about Becky from the forum, I would like her to know that from this moment, to the moment she is safe, I will pray for her to be given the strength, and courage she needs to help her through this, and I too shall pray for her safety.

I don't know much about other countries and their laws of government, but in my heart I feel what has happened to Becky is wrong.

Again you are in my prayers Becky.

Sandbox

Comment

dear becky,
              our army is insane. and stupid. i don't like it myself, and sometimes i down right hate it. its completely twisted what they did to you, and i want you to know that i and everybody else here are with you. the most important thing is that you stay strong, and come out of this thing in one piece. hakol yihye beseder. behazlaha.
              welcome back becky!
              bruha hashava becky!

Comment

I didn't get to know Becky because shortly after I joined she dissapeared!

But when I see how many people like her and give her best wishes I realise she's a great person indeed!
                So...BEST WISHES BECKY!!! I hope you come home soon safe and sound!

and: Да си жива и здрава! (a message from me and some of my bulgarian friends)
                Last edited by SuzyE730; 08-25-2007, 15:44:10.
                Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Be well

Comment

i just found out about this...I'm sorry for your sitution,I know this is really hard for you just trust in God and in your self you're a good person and God won't let you down so cheer up! I'm praying for you and your family.Be strong...we are all here for you!
                    Last edited by zillah0625; 08-27-2007, 15:21:46.
                    never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Oh my god. I was so shocked when i was reading your story. Earlier i was wondering why so many person putted in their signatures "Carrying candle of hope to Eternal Becky" or something like that sentence. Everybody knows that is horrible place, especially if you don't want to be there.

But remember, everybody who knows your fortune is with you. I believe you can do that if you want. You are strong.

I have nothing more to say. I am so confused.
                      We are with you now and when you are back.
                      Welcome back Becky!

Comment

God will always be with you. I just heard today and am now carrying a candle. i and many others will be praying for you. Never lose hope. If you do it will only be harder. i can't wait until you are home for good.
                        :git::crazy-smilie::crazy::jawdropper::smile:I'm a blonde, enough said :smile::jawdropper::crazy::crazy-smilie: :git:
                        :crazy: the little men in the little white suits are coming to take me away:crazy:
                        :pauk::pig: Spider pig, Spider pig :pig::pauk:
                        :boy: Attention duelists my hair knows kung-fu:boy:

Comment

i miss u pack member
                          .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Becky? why did you have to go?
                            I wish you didn't. i miss you so...
                            Angels will help you, through the way,
                            and may you come back here, safely one day.
                            i didnt know you well, but from what i hear,
                            it only makes me want to shed you a tear.
                            please come back, with hope and with love,
                            so the angels can hear you, way up above.

~To becky
                            Jcatz
                            Last edited by Jcatzl101; 08-27-2007, 21:49:36.
                            Looney bin cat
                            Less than 3 <3
                            sigpic

The Rock Gods:
                            -Muse
                            -Coldplay
                            -Paramore

Comment

Dear Becky,
                              When I heard about what happened I almost threw up with anger.
                              How can those army GITS keep you there?
                              I am praying for youI am deeply sad
                              ************************************************** ********
                              HOLDING A CANDLE OF HOPE FOR ETERNAL BECKY

I'm smilie mad
                              ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                              MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                              Online sisters suzy
                              ~virgo~&zillah
                              long lost bro:hitman
                              MOM:nefertiti
                              DAD:party4ever
                              UNCLE:yorick
                              AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

thought s are with you becky
                                dont know you that good ,but nobody deserve to be treaded like this.
                                count the days en try to think about the good things.
                                after this ,it only gets better.and you'l come out stronger.
                                its a good thing to have friends.
                                have courage and be strong ,one day you l be telling this to your grandchildren.
                                come home safely and soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X