X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need a walkthrough
    Play here: Gladiators

Comment

I have already made a Walkthrough, look here: # 27.

Used for translate please: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr.

I make it also always in such a way, if I am here in the forum. My English is also not perfect.

Comment

walkthrough

It would be very time consuming to do a detailed walkthrough for this game. The guy who made this game spent three years making it...plus from what I gather from forums ...there is more than one way of winning this game. I work about seventy hours a week so I don't think I want to invest that kind of time on this. I know this game is frustrating ....so I will share my method ...it is very tedious and time consuming but I hope it helps some.

Comment

Has this happened to anyone before?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sog1lw9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1684679

I left my comp. for a fem minutes, so im not exactly sure how i died.

I have tried grabbing the other end of the use at your own risk thing, but you can't chomp as a ghost.

any ideas?
          Last edited by Mistery; 08-29-2007, 20:06:55. Reason: Resized image to fit into post

Comment

The only objects you can leave in your mouth ...and walk away from your computer...are the knife and the sword. Otherwise, the dragons will seal your fate...which undoubtedly happened to you. It has happened to me a couple of times..not exactly in that screen though. Another place you can leave...is if you have Glomp in one of the treasure chests. And as far as getting the tunneling device you just have to go up to the cloud maze..and when you see the red rose take a left where it's at and then you will be able to get it back.

Comment

From what I've seen of the guts maze and the cloud maze, the looping rooms are 3x3 at most. If you carry around a dagger or a sword, you can stay in a room long enough to create a map (I find that if you stay still, a dragon comes and beats you up)

Comment

uses for items

I'm not quite sure where and how to use most of the stuff either...I guess I may try to find out one day...just not right now...I played this game for over a week...and sorta got tired of it for now...It's a fun game...just a shame you can't save. You did a nice job on those maps.

Comment

Yeah, me too. I'm kind of hoping that by sharing this information, someone will come up will solve them for me XD

Some problems I have are

-Getting past the alien ship in the space maze
                  -Getting to that one up room in the guts maze
                  -Finding a non-cheating method to get into the mother dragon's lair. Although I doubt it, since you have to be on the other side just to press the button.
                  -Getting the item under the waterfall (next to the octopus)
                  -Getting the egg without a magnet (in some cases, I cannot find a magnet in a run)

I'm just wondering if the octopus, aliens, and giant heart are defeatable...

Comment

Out of all the things you listed...I know that the easiest way to get the item under the waterfall is...
                    Last edited by brucet; 09-02-2007, 06:34:41.

Comment

some hints, the alien ship:
                      you should go by the external border (not sure about this word), to the eye and down, then to the left and down right...
                      for getting in to the mothers lair:
                      you need to use the two use at your own risk in the entrance, one to cover the stick and the other through the middle of the first one- to make a crross and just swim through it...
                      Last edited by Boowho; 09-02-2007, 14:51:47.

Comment

Walkthrough and map

===========
                        BONUS Items
                        ===========

heart - increases health potential
                        glomp - extra life

=============
                        Usefuls Items
                        =============

Red Key, Green Key, Blue Key
                        Magnet - attracts items
                        Knife - drives away dragons
                        Sword - drives away dragons
                        Helmet - protects against light damage, reduces heavy injuries
                        Two Warp Gates - warp to other gate
                        Horizontal and Vertical Bridge "use at own risk" - swim through walls and stuff
                        Bucket - can be filled with three rocks
                        Three Black Rocks - fill bucket to increase weight
                        Golden Egg - for you to rescue

=============
                        Useless Items
                        =============

Coin, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Bone, Fishbones, Joystick, Shovel, Spoon, Watch, Wrench, Smokepipe, Eyepatch

===========
                        Walkthrough
                        ===========

Attached Files
                        Last edited by phtran; 10-02-2007, 04:33:14. Reason: Improved map

Comment

Mother

Originally posted by phtran
                          ===========
                          BONUS Items
                          ===========

heart - increases health potential
                          glomp - extra life

=============
                          Usefuls Items
                          =============

Red Key, Green Key, Blue Key
                          Magnet - attracts items
                          Knife - drives away dragons
                          Sword - drives away dragons
                          Helmet - protects against light damage, reduces heavy injuries
                          Two Warp Gates - warp to other gate
                          Horizontal and Vertical Bridge "use at own risk" - swim through walls and stuff
                          Bucket - can be filled with three rocks
                          Three Black Rocks - fill bucket to increase weight
                          Golden Egg - for you to rescue

=============
                          Useless Items
                          =============

Coin, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Bone, Fishbones, Joystick, Shovel, Spoon, Watch, Wrench, Smokepipe, Eyepatch

===========
                          Walkthrough
                          ===========

Ive heard there are 5 ways, those 2 are the best, i dont know what they are but 2 clues are "youre going to have to shut her up" and "One player did a creative way to get the egg back with something silver" the mother reacts to each diffrent way, my idea was go in there with nothing and see what it does. then try each item. my problem is ive been in a place with a volcanoe by a portal that the bat had. the only problem is i dont know how to get back... its the place that has a key hole above it.im totally perplexed???????????????????????? please help me

Comment

Working...
                          X