Arcade Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Escape

This is a room escape game in English and Japanese.
    You want to visit the opening ceremony of the new arcade of your friend. But soon you realize that nobody is there, and that you're locked in. Try to escape, good luck

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Walkthrough

Click image for larger version

Name:	ArcadeEscape.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1695518

Any1 else playing this?

Comment

i'm here

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

hi star how far are u?

Comment

Hi, just started so let me see what I can do. ok

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

where did you find the first coin, shiningstar?

NM ^_^ found it

I'm out, with a lot of help from nordinho
            Last edited by HANFGARN; 08-19-2007, 20:31:51.
            My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

back n have 2 start again lost my internet connection

I have the 5 cent coin n cant use it (used all the other coins), screwdriver,flashlight wit batteries in,a toy frog thingy n a wet tissue dunno wot 2 do next
              Last edited by JULESMCT; 08-19-2007, 20:47:46.

Comment

where did you find the screwdriver and batteries?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

the batteries r in

oohhhh soz 4got bout spoiler
                  Last edited by JULESMCT; 08-19-2007, 21:19:04. Reason: Use spoilers to give hints as asked in the first post

Comment

how did you play the frog one?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

use 1 of the coins from the coin machine

Comment

the only one I have left is the 5 cent one and it doesn't work

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

u should have got 3 coins from the coin machine

Comment

I did and used 2 on the games

the frog game coin

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

tissue? ive opened the room but its too dark guess i need batteries. how dou get them from seal?

Comment

Working...
                              X