X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no cleaned the screen wit the wet tissue

Comment

hello one and all,

I am so stuck, how do I dry the coin - it keeps on telling me it is wet and cannot be used.

please help - I have such a headache!!
      "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

ok got the code box open anyone know where to find the code?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Thanks, I got

Comment

i think it has 2 do wit the colours on the pinball machine n the note in the coin machine but cant figure it out

Comment

your right it does! i'm out great game!

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

wooohooooo im out dat was good

Comment

yeh out i punched the doll 191 times grr i hated that doll ,picked up edge of rug 18 pointless times and scored a miserable 15 on the frog basher

starbuck you need to dry it
                  Last edited by Mistery; 08-19-2007, 22:40:51. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD

Comment

Originally posted by martin.d.wilson
                    yeh out i punched the doll 191 times grr i hated that doll ,picked up edge of rug 18 pointless times and scored a miserable 15 on the frog basher

starbuck you need to dry it
                    thanks martin.d.wilson. I think I will give up, cannot concentrate, starting new job tomorrow and this is not taking my mind off it!!!! lol

I will try again tomorrow after work................rofl
                    "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

Hrm... I'm having trouble

Nevermind. I'm out!
                      Last edited by Crimsonthread; 08-20-2007, 00:06:01.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm soooooo stuck!!!!! Where is the pinball ball ?????
                        NVM got it.

YES!!! I'M OUT !!!!
                        Last edited by Pouf!!!; 08-20-2007, 02:36:44.

Comment

The ball is

Comment

i cant find the flashlight. :/

WOuld anyone like to tlel me where it is?

Pwease?
                            Check out my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahssarcastic

Comment

I also can find the flashlight and neither I can get the coin out of the vase.

Edit: Got the coin out of the vase.

Edit: Okay I am officially stuck. I got still a light bulb, 5 cents, 2 batteries, frog and wet tissue. If I am correct the note contains a code but I don't know where to use it yet. Still didn't found the flashlight.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

for flashlight

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X