Search by Languages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search by Languages?

IS there anyway that you guys can add a search feature for the point and click games that will alow to search by language? Seems every time I click a game, it's written in Japanese! Can you at least put them in different catagories, like "Japanese Room Escape" or "English Room Escape" etc? PLEASE?

Well, I haven't seen any game forums, game sites or game blogs that have different categories for different game languages (and there are more than English and Japanese), and I'm afraid that we won't start with it either.

It's a fact that the majority of room escape games are in Japanese.
    We are trying to add the information about the language to the lead post, and also if the language is a barrier to finish the game. After reading that, you can decide if you want to start the game or not.
    Foreign language per se doesn't mean that knowledge of the language is important to beat the game.

Comment

I've beaten a japenese rom escape game without any language problems

I'm smilie mad
      ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
      MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
      Online sisters suzy
      ~virgo~&zillah
      long lost bro:hitman
      MOM:nefertiti
      DAD:party4ever
      UNCLE:yorick
      AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

PLEASE catagorize room escape/point and clicks by languages. you could be the first site that does it and make it easier on gamers. most of the games don't state whether it is in another language in the header, and the titles are all in english and very misleading. 3/4 of the games i try playing are in japanese and it's like wandering aimlessly in the dark.

Comment

Yes, for room escape games, a big amount of them are in Japanese.
          But for a part of them, this is not relevant to complete the game.
          Check the description in the first post, in most cases it's mentioned if the game is in Japanese, and also if language is/might be a barrier.

Comment

Working...
          X