Ouija Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went, it's true

The town of whitewater used to be a place where there were many witch hangings and burnings. There is also another part of the legend, which I don't get. It's about how our town has three cemetaries that form a perfect triangle. Weird, but, that's all I think.
    but anyways, there is this tower in this park, that had most of the hangings occur there. So it's supposed to be haunted. I got a couple of my friends, we went there one night.
    I lasted about half an hour.
    That place is very haunted. You hear knocks on the walls, rattling, footsteps, and the occasional scream. Nearly scared me to death.
    But I still want to take an Ouiji board and go there with it.
    Last edited by someguy; 01-05-2009, 23:26:00.

Comment

You know, there's a reason people tell such scary stories on the internet. Ever heard of something called CHAIN MAIL? It's where every creepy story you've heard of comes from. Could a mod lock this sometime soon?
      Personal Quotes:"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. If you win, you're still retarded."
      "First Unspoken Rule Of The Internet: Nobody gives a *bleep*"
      Highlight the area below for a fortune about your life!
      If you actually highlighted this, you have no life.

Comment

If your talking to me, then your sadly mistaken. It is true, drop in sometime, I'll show you.

Comment

freaky

Originally posted by 1momomo124 View Post
          i played the one online and i came to the part where the spirit showed some flash backs i was so scared i turened every thing off i believe in spirits i respect them
          i think i know what one you mean. i was on an online one before and it showed flashbacks. it scared the hell out of me and i did the same and switched it off.

But the weird thing was when i turned it back on, i tested it and first asked whats its name and it replied, but i asked "really?" and it said 10. its age. i didnt even ask that, so its fixed that. but i believe in spirits and that.

also WHERE can i buy one of these boards? i live in south wales and the best place for shopping is cardiff lol.
          Know any good RPG games like Mechquest or Dragonfable?

Comment

all we need is camp fire in a dark windy night now

Comment

ok let's do it

Comment

i have never seen one befor
                i sorta wana play tho xD
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

I definitely wanna try an ouija board! Honestly, I don't think anything will happen, but I like to take risks.
                  Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to 'play' with one soon, I think I'm more curious than scared of the Ouija board.

Comment

Originally posted by gamergeekgirl View Post
                      i think i know what one you mean. i was on an online one before and it showed flashbacks. it scared the hell out of me and i did the same and switched it off.
                      OMG!
                      But the weird thing was when i turned it back on, i tested it and first asked whats its name and it replied, but i asked "really?" and it said 10. its age. i didnt even ask that, so its fixed that. but i believe in spirits and that.
                      The ouija is confusing. :/

also WHERE can i buy one of these boards? i live in south wales and the best place for shopping is cardiff lol.
                      Originally posted by gh1 View Post
                      ok let's do it
                      Originally posted by Carmit View Post
                      i have never seen one befor
                      i sorta wana play tho xD
                      Originally posted by Hitman View Post
                      I definitely wanna try an ouija board! Honestly, I don't think anything will happen, but I like to take risks.
                      Originally posted by DangerMouse View Post
                      I'd like to 'play' with one soon, I think I'm more curious than scared of the Ouija board.
                      Don't play one,you all will get possied.
                      GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

Working...
                      X