The Eternety II (online demo version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eternety II (online demo version)

Place all the pieces in the blank 4x4 grid, and match the colors and symbols on all adjoining pairs of edges. Click and drage the pieces to move them, and use the "Rotate" button to turn them.
    Since this is just a small demo version, there is only 1 level.

Play Here

congratulations you ahve beaten the game in 2 minutes 8 seconds ( the one before that was 1 minute) it's too easy many ways to win (only one really hard way to win though) try connecting so that all the same colors touch each other with no spaces inbetween

Comment

lol fun game omg i found a way that wasnt in there data base
      The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

This game is too easy. A little over a minute first time, and no matter how you arrange the border, the center always seems to fit.

@sonicfan0 are you suggesting that all colors are grouped together or just the internal pieces? In any case, neither of those are possible (I'm assuming that they have to share an edge, not just a corner). Could you clarify what you mean?

Comment

Damn I feel thick, I just CAN'T do this game! Got it so all the edges are perfect, then I can't get the middle in, so I start from the middle, then I can't get the edges in, after several attempts and pulling my hair out, I come in here for help, only to find you all saying how easy it is. I'm off to cry meself to sleep now.
          Sometimes I wish I was a monkey, then I could throw poop at people and it would be legal

Comment

That sounds a bit strange...

No matter how I complete the border, the internal pieces always seem to fit.

Also all ways of completing the interior (with 4 pink and 4 purple edges) seem to result in a way of assembling the border.

... Hmm... I tried a few ways of assembling the border, and it is possible to arrange it in a way, so that the interior isn't possible. But it's just a matter of swopping two pieces, and it becomes possible.

... Ha! And like funiax, I managed to find a solution which isn't in the database

... make that 2.

Comment

i can't get it

Comment

Ive just beaten this game in 4 mins 49 secs.Probably not the quickest time, but I think I did well for a first try.

Comment

Working...
                X