• Show
Clear All

• A Sunken Ship's Tale

Game link:

http://uneepaveraconte.net/english/intro.htm

Point and click game.

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2282
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-27-2006, 17:33:51.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

This is gemma, the second person to complete the game. i have 1 spoiler for you
    [spoiler]remember to keep checking the squares all threw the game. something might have appeared![spoiler]

Comment

This is gemma, the second person to complete the game. i have 1 spoiler for you

[spoiler] remember to keep checking the squares all threw the game. something might have appeared! [spoiler]

Comment

Comment

help i dont understand this!!

Comment

what appears where?? what number of square should i be looking in?
            Avoid Hangovers; Stay Drunk

Comment

Hi Hani!

Welcome, you're lucky, this game is an easy though interesting one. There's nothing tricky about it, but it's very interactive.

And to the person that doesn't understand the game: click everywhere, you cannot loose. Select a square, and run the cursor around, it will make a noise xhen you find something, then use the tools to take it. Once it's in the plastic box, go to the laboratory and use the new tools to clean and examine the item.
              The crew members, four of them, now ghosts, will give you informations as you proceed.
              Each time you discover and clean something, new lines are added to your notebook, the journal of your archeological search.

Each ghost is trapped in the boat since the shipwreck, and you will set him free by discovering the object belonging to him. Once they're all free, you get a little reward you can download :-)

Enjoy!
              Lili

Comment

Btw, I was "first!"

Lili

Comment

i cant free the last ghost my computer keeps flashing but she has nothing new to say and there isn't anything left to uncover,
                  MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Hales

Sometimes, the answer is given by Catherine (PDA), sometimes, it 's written directly in the notebook, sometimes you find it in the library, try clicking every clickable book, some of them aren't at the begining but will be later.

Once the plastic box has gone from the wooden floor left, it means you can go back dig again through the squares.

You're done when no line remains blank in the notebook.

L

Comment

i have read all the books, i have no blank spaces left in my notebook, i answered all her questions and she is still flashing at me and i have pressed tab on every single screen and there is still nothing
                      MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

mine jst freezes on the bit where it says the wreck was full of mysteries and s on

Comment

restarted the game and this time the ghost spoke to me and i finished hurrah!
                          MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Daniel The Game Myster

Im Danny I like this game its easy to me.

Comment

Danny the game myster

I completed it 100% its easy got rid of all the ghosts. am i kl or what .yo its a gd game my regards to the creator.......

Comment

Working...
                              X