No announcement yet.

Don't you just hate it when ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when the computer doesn't work and you can't visit Gamershood and play online games.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
      I hate it when the computer doesn't work and you can't visit Gamershood and play online games.
      I hear ya! That would really suck!
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

People who can't spell and people who use 'cute' little words like - peeps, dat, dem, ish - and all that crap! We can't hear you speak, so at least type so we can understand you!

Comment

People in the game threads who are too lazy to read the whole thing and keep asking about things that have already been answered.

Comment

When people don't read the whole thread and ask question that has already been answered a million times! They poste something saying they are stuck on a level and that they need help...but on the previous page there is a walkthrough. It doesn't really annoy me, just makes me sad. I found a really SCARY point and click game called the house....scariest thing i ever played. I don't think they have it here. But a quick look on google.. you can find it...SCARY.

Comment

ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by phunny phawn
                ... I found a really SCARY point and click game called the house....scariest thing i ever played. I don't think they have it here. But a quick look on google.. you can find it...SCARY.
                Yes indeed it is here!

Paradise:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=429

Forum:

http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...light=TheHOUSE
                Looney GHer!

Comment

I'm a big time texas hold 'em fan, so when I play, I hate it when you think you have the best hand, go all in and lose it to the next best thing
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Annoyed or sad...not sure yet.

The most annoying thing is when gif companies nab your personal gif!

http://www.gifs.net/image/Animals/Ra...unny_nose/6396

I check properties and found that they "created/edited" it this month... It is new at thier site! That really stinks! I did inform them that I found thier nabbing of my stuff!
                    Last edited by OneBun; 04-18-2006, 04:34:00.
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

I hate it when the ppl who say their first and that stuff don't give you answers to your problems. Such as in some forums (not to name any) here. Plus, the ppl that post them are noobs. I guess this is their first time attempting to be part of a forum and they screw it up and annoy the hell out of everyone else.
                      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

yes you can be wordy onebun lol, btw i like that you are Bunerator lol suits you
                        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

People please STOP saying 1st at any forum that you were playing.

I see all people post 1st at any forum while we were playing.

Let me tell you all people very clear about join in any forum that need HELP or get STUCK on the game. When I see that number that say "1st" on the top when the Moderators post at any forum that was update for new games that we want to play.

AND THE QUESTION IS:

Why does all people always say "1st, 2nd, 3rd" as so on at the any forum while we were playing the games?

SHUT UP AND QUIT SAYING!!!!! WHO CARE THAT YOU WAS THE FRIST POST AT THIS FORUM!!!!!

IF I WERE THE MODERATORS, then I will DELETE your post for ANYONE who say 1st at ANY forum.

OR IF WERE ADMINISTRATOR I can BANNED any one of you people that say "1st". NOW THAT IS ENOUGH BY SAYING 1ST AT THIS FORUM when we were PLAYING!!!

SOME OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING TRIED OF IT FOR SAYING 1ST!!!!! WE WANT TO STOP IT!!!!!! NO MORE 1ST, 2ND, 3RD AS SO ON!!!!! PLS!!!!!

Comment

1st

Comment

I've only said 1st once because i was at that was th only time.

My current annoyment is that i found this really cool place where you could get smileys and e-cards and other stuff. I got the tool lbar so i could use it here and it magically disappeared.

Oh and i get msn and internet explorer and internet explorer only lets me have one online window open at a time

Oh yeah also if i am playing a game and need to minimze it i have to restart the whole thing from my last saved point because when i maximize it again all i get is blank screen w/music no matter how long i wait

that's it for now

A Little Ferret Thief
                              OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                              Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                              OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                              My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                              Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

I confess. I said: I'm first once, maybe twice. Hehe.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X