Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Star

Hi there,

We've just launched this new game. It's called Grand Star, it's a multiplayer strategy game. We've launched a beta version and we're looking for people to come and play. There is also a monoplayer mode if you want to learn the basics of the game.

Wanna try it?

It's at www.grandstar.tv

BTW, here's a screenshot of the first monoplayer mission:

You can also comment on anything related to the game at our own forums or right here in this thread. That's what the betas are for!

Thanks!

This game looks to have great graphics but I'm struggling to register.. Was told would be sent activation code to E-Mail but no mail has arrived yet.. have given the correct address cos I tried to re register and was told address already in use!

Any suggestions.. is patience the key?

Comment

I saw you've managed to complete the registration process.

For now I suggest you check your junk mail folder when you try to register.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

yeah, got in now thanks.. checked in "spam" as suggested!

Loving this game so far..

Huge hurrah to you

Comment

wth >:l i cant play everytime i try to play it says something about the icecorp daemon isnt running (connection failed, to try again click ok)

and i click ok and it doesnt work... i tryed again like 20 times then closed and opened it again from website >:l

Comment

any hints on how to get past mission 7?
            ello...

Comment

Originally posted by Heartofthedark
              wth >:l i cant play everytime i try to play it says something about the icecorp daemon isnt running (connection failed, to try again click ok)

and i click ok and it doesnt work... i tryed again like 20 times then closed and opened it again from website >:l
              I keep getting the same error message

Comment

This game takes ages to load.
                Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I'd like a little more information on this game before I go though the effort to register and activate. After reading this thread and looking over the website, I can only conclude that this is an economic turn based strategy coinciding with the release of a new science fiction television series.

This doesn't tell me anything about the way this game is structured. Is this a game where thousands of people could be looking to advance by taking control of a limited number of resource sources? With only those who secure these sources able to advance? Does the game have a fixed length or are those who get the upperhand early on going to dominate the game until they become bored of it and quit? How long is the turn length and how many moves can be queued?

Also the site has a lot of streaming videos. This is probably a good thing for those who have a fast connection to the server. It is not so good for those who have a slow connection or don't live in North America. I was not able to watch the background information in the "Universe" section of the site. Is this something we can expect ingame?

Comment

This games making me sweat!
                    Princess Of Da GH!Friends 4 eva!
                    Holding a candle of hope for Eternal Becky Happy fox of everyones life!The evil bunny is watching our every move

Comment

Working...
                    X