Dungeon Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Escape

This is from the makers of the Grow Knight, Grow Ninja, and Grow Wizard games. You have to find members to join you and fight you way out of the dungeon. It is very similar to the other Grow games, but you need to search for the members first.

http://omosiro.net/english2.html

If anybody can get past Medusa I need some help.

Can't find
    either. And I couldn't pass Harpy Guess I missed another companion, too.

EDIT
    I've restarted but only can find 6 companions again.

Comment

The elf beats the

You can also get treasure by

I need to go to bed. I'll give this another shot tomorrow.

Comment

Well, I tried that, but she lost... Maybe because I've already used her against

I've got the treasure already.

I got 6 companions (missing ninja). How many did you find?

Comment

7 total

Ninja is

None of the characters beat medusa though as it stands.

Ughh to win

Comment

Okay, thanks, gonna try to find him.

I'll post if I make any progress. Sleep well Jack

Comment

I'm out. I edited my previous post. Not terribly exciting.

Comment

Oh!
                Thanks And goodnight

Comment

well did u know there is more then 7 companions because i got 7 and have space for more

edit:nvm when i started to fite u only had room for 7....WAIT I cant find the paladin!
                  The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

This one makes almost no sense to me at all...and I can't find a single companion who can beat medusa...I'm trying to remember how medusa was defeated in the stories, but I don't remember! I've tried all 7 companions, and she turns them all to stone...uggghhhh!!!!
                    I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Medusa is not the problem for me try

its the robot/ rock thing for me (I don't know how it was called) that I don't know how to beat.
                      Does anyone know how to?

I found the exit Jack was talking about but I can't enter it!

Edit: O.K. I was able to enter the passage But I agree kind of a dull ending.

Comment

Found figured out how to fight to get out. Use them in this order:

Here is a hint if you want to do it on your own. If you use a fighter more than once they won't kill the monster they are supposed to. Also you have to beat the monster with your first choice or it is impossible to win.

Comment

where do u get the paladin?
                          The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

To get the Paladin

Comment

ok ty

Comment

Working...
                              X