No announcement yet.

Love collection '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. I have only had good days on the weekends. I can't even get a good day on a "casual" day. Grrr. Can anyone who's had even one positive day or a date let us know what to do?

Comment

i ahve so far followed the manual on dressng and make up and have had a good date but that was it? there was no ending or naything i just had to keepo dating...annoying haha

Comment

can u help me

Originally posted by ryans mummy
        i ahve so far followed the manual on dressng and make up and have had a good date but that was it? there was no ending or naything i just had to keepo dating...annoying haha
        what clothes did you do? and who did you date? THX SO MUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by ryans mummy
          hey can u please help us then..

Comment

Originally posted by cuppacoffee05
            hey can u please help us then..
            well all i did was have an extra opem browser and folowed exactly what the manuals say lol and after 3 weeks i got a date...then that was it really?

Comment

oo but what about the clothes? whe it says elegant.. id ont know what elegant is..cuz my definition of elegant might not be theirs

Comment

cute game..

Comment

help!! i cant get any outfit right can anyone post pictured of their outfits?

Comment

well im stuck, and I know that the Japanese person that has translated this tried thier best, but maybe I should offer to correct it a bit
                    sarah
                    The end is nigh! Be worned mere mortals - or do nothing, I don't mind . . .

Comment

So can anyone help?
                      Last edited by Chrissy1993; 10-07-2007, 14:39:37.

Comment

Heelp?

She only says things like this in the weekend:

I was so absent-minded today <<She ALWAYS says this

Today was a very busy day <<Sometimes

Today was a very unlucky day <<Sometimes, but not so often..

What am I soposed to get? Why didn't I have a single date? HELP!

Tried to read the clothing and makeup help, but then I just get Today was a very unlucky day, so it doen't help at all! Can't somebody that got a date tell us which clothes you wear, makeup, hair, shoes, bag, day? PLZ
                        Donkeyass here!
                        Sister Love (L)

Comment

I got one date with a temporary employee on a Friday by wearing green eyeshadow, the pencil eye liner and the orange lipstick, then a white skirt and yellow top with a bow, yellow bag and white shoes
                          Date was bad, as I dressed similar..who knows what to do!

Annoying game, it's impossible to work out what clothes they think of as 'elegant' or 'casual', what bags and shoes are meant to go. I've worked out the makeup, though

Comment

Yay I've finally got 3 happy days but I've been playing for 17 days =P THis game is hard.

Comment

Well the game isn't like real life, so I just wore teh same outfit for the temporary employee date time after time and it was always a

Today was a very lucky day!
                              or
                              Today I was very happy!

It works every time. At least for me it did.

Comment

what outfit did you wear??

Comment

Working...
                                X