Grow Dragon Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow Dragon Game

From the creators of Grow Ninja Game, Grow Monster Game, Grow Wizard Game comes a new Grow game. Grow a dragon to defeat your enemies.

Play Here

There are eight enemies and eight elements to choose from. Pick the right order to kill all of them. Some will allow certain enemies to grow, while others kill or weaken them.

Hint: Do not let any of the enemies grow =)

Hint 2: Kill the enemies in this order.

Solution:
    Last edited by Jeral; 09-15-2007, 06:29:25.
    ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
    A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
    B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
    ====================================
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm so glad that
    colors weren't wasted on you.

Ah... took a few tries to get the point of this game. The english in it is not very good, but the above description is accurate, except for "Grow a dragon to defeat your enemies."... you must not allow things to grow!

Each element kills/weakens one enemy, while strengthening (0-2) others. You must find an order in which to use your elements, so that you strengthen as few enemies as possible (preferably none).

Example: Water damages the fire-demon but strengthens the plant-demon, so only use it after you've killed the plant-demon.

The point of the game is thus to guess which elements affects which enemies.

ps: Minor variations to Jeral's solution is possible.

pps: If you grow the fire 4 times, it disappears, but when you attack it, it reemerges. It's just missing a visualization of its +4 size.
    Last edited by Arch7; 09-15-2007, 12:57:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Arch7
      Ah... took a few tries to get the point of this game. The english in it is not very good, but the above description is accurate, except for "Grow a dragon to defeat your enemies."... you must not allow things to grow!

Each element kills/weakens one enemy, while strengthening (0-2) others. You must find an order in which to use your elements, so that you strengthen as few enemies as possible (preferably none).

Example: Water damages the fire-demon but strengthens the plant-demon, so only use it after you've killed the plant-demon.

The point of the game is thus to guess which elements affects which enemies.

Lol...the above description IS accurate. You have to grow your own dragon to win. -.- It should be pretty obvious. Anyway, if you grow any of the ENEMY monsters, you won't be able to get the full points. Each element weakens only one type of monster. So if you power one up, their weakness will only take them back to their first level. Not kill them.
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue.
      I'm so glad that

Comment

Yeah, I know. But what you obviously mean by "growing a dragon", is quite confusing.

It's not like it's getting progressively better as I originally thought after reading your post. You're just changing it, not "growing". It's the enemies which are "growing".

Comment

Originally posted by Arch7
          Yeah, I know. But what you obviously mean by "growing a dragon", is quite confusing.

It's not like it's getting progressively better as I originally thought after reading your post. You're just changing it, not "growing". It's the enemies which are "growing".
          Lol. But calling their game Transform Dragon Game doesn't sound too good, does it? Its called consistency =)
          Roses are red,
          Violets are blue.
          I'm so glad that

Comment

I think Dragon Transformer would be a great title

Comment