X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Marian

Maid Marian's newest game!

http://www.maidmarian.com/ClubMarianLanding.htm

Welcome to Club Marian, a massive multiplayer social hangout where users from around the world can chat, dance, drive and create music in a fun 3d environment. Club Marian features three islands to explore, a cool music maker, emotes, customizable avatars and a sports car to drive.

Controls
    Club Marian uses keyboard controls for moving, driving, and chatting with other players. The left mouse button is used for all other user interface functions like getting in your car, customizing your avatar and using the Music Maker. Drag the right mouse button to orbit the camera around your character and look around the world.

The Music Maker
    This is a cool tool to let you create music for your online dance party. Press the Music Maker icon on the options bar to start creating. There are 12 sets of music loops included in Club Marian. Each set has 6 music or drum loops that you can control to create songs. A song is randomly generated for you automatically, so just press the play button to listen. By clicking on the bars in the track view you can enable or disable tracks to control which sounds are playing at each bar. The playback line shows where your are at in the song currently. Try all the sound sets with the 12 numbered buttons as the song is playing. Experiment and I'm sure you'll get the idea. The six volume sliders control the volume of each track. You might want to leave these all at maximum initially while you get the hang of the interface.

Disco Lights
    On the bottom of the Music Maker screen is a button to turn on Disco Lights. If you don't like flashing lights, leave this off. Disco Lights will enable lights in the 3D world to go in sync to your music. There is also a dance floor at the largest grass hut on Tacky Tiki Island. You'll want to check that out with Disco Lights turned on and the music player. The two Tiki statues by the dance floor also move in sync to the music.

Find out more yourself!
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

kinda cool

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

but it already got boring for me!

Comment

not much to do but drive/run around and talk to people
        My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

AND mix ur own music

Comment

nice to see they've changed the game ie the music and changing the aperence more but its still as boring as ever
            ???oO' Psycho Bitch 'Oo???

"I know what it?s like to want to die. How it hurts to smile."

Comment

You know the stair like things (whatever there called), is it possible to get to the top of them without slipping down?
              :itchyscra :damncpu: :kar: :lam: :pcsmasher :fart: :susel: :box2: :bud: :box: :duel: :kngt:

Comment

There's nobody ever playing...and you can't go up ramps...

Comment

how do you talk to people?

Comment

As soon as i made my avata it said im banned for 7 days! WHAT DID I DO?

Comment

meybe...the name?

Comment

Originally posted by clubp View Post
                        As soon as i made my avata it said im banned for 7 days! WHAT DID I DO?
                        LOL! that's quite funny actually.
                        yeah it would be pretty cool if everyone talked the same langauge! they're all talking in french or spanish or somethin

Comment

Working...
                        X