School:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm failling
    never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Oh, no, Zillah! What subjects? Maybe I can tutor you.

@Skell--not really, I just decided to go ahead and say it rather than sugar coating it. After all, they're fifth graders, and they're going to have to get used to it for middle/high school! ...Now that I think of, it, I think they laughed more when we were discussing astronomy and I said "Uranus."
      sigpic

Comment

@Crimson yeah tutor me
        Well I'm accually a good student I just don't know why in my 2nd year I'm too lazy to study...I can be the top of your class but I just don't know why I'm sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo LAZY!!*bumps head in my monitor*

Comment

wow...im pretty lazy myself but dont beat urself up bout it!

Comment

*stops*ok i'll try to study hard

Comment

I have a C on my music test!...almost everyone gots an F!!!
              Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

I have 3 tests tomorrow and im going to fail ALL of them
                Sister Dia <3
                Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                U-NO-POO -
                the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

Oh why is that Mcakkay?

I had a test today and it's quite easy

Comment

every1 teases me at school
                    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

mah friends backstabbed me! Hoorah!!!! [a so irony reaction.. ryt??].. well. i think even though am good in school.. when it comes to mah frends.. i suck. that's it. that's how horrible it is
                      The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're still alive.

Comment

theres a girl at my school

I'm smilie mad
                        ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                        MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                        Online sisters suzy
                        ~virgo~&zillah
                        long lost bro:hitman
                        MOM:nefertiti
                        DAD:party4ever
                        UNCLE:yorick
                        AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

I had ALOT of tests!

AND on top of all that we had inspectors from other schools watching our subjects! We had bulgarian when a VERY IMPORTANT inspector came in but when it all ended the teacher was so happy because we were so active and he wrote me an A+!!!!!

But after a test the same teacher wrote me an F because he mixed up my class number with the number of a boy from my class! But we fixed everything!

Comment

Originally posted by jenni.p123 View Post
                            i could fill a whole book with what happens at my school

here is one example

1st day back from the summer holidays, I'm in my 1st class....everything is going fine...until we have to speak (something about verbs or something ) anyways...we are going round the class giving answers, i gave mine and everyone started laughing (because they thought i said another word ...and to be honest in not sure if i did say it ) then when i realise what the word is i started laughing so much my head when back and WHACK! I hit my head off of the wall behind me Even the teacher laughed at me ....I am sure it gave me brain damage And now im i blame the WALL!

a kid in my class forgot his seat was turned toward the back of the classroom (we were watching a movie and the tv is in the back) and he sort of sat down incorrectly and then banged his head on my desk (i sat in back of him) and started bleeding. he was unconsious and had to go to the hospital. it was a weird experience. oh, and three teachers -called the "Gold Team" for some reason- had to clean up the blood and see if he was alright. now i know why he is so stupid (he's a straight D and F student)
                            sigpic
                            Call me crazy! Im a member of the Loony Bin!
                            ONLINE FAMILY!
                            Hugo_Smith = Brother

awesomeman = Brother

Humphry = Sister

http://supertoria4umz.smfforfree4.com/

Comment

Originally posted by super_T View Post
                              a kid in my class forgot his seat was turned toward the back of the classroom (we were watching a movie and the tv is in the back) and he sort of sat down incorrectly and then banged his head on my desk (i sat in back of him) and started bleeding. he was unconsious and had to go to the hospital. it was a weird experience. oh, and three teachers -called the "Gold Team" for some reason- had to clean up the blood and see if he was alright. now i know why he is so stupid (he's a straight D and F student)

Wouldn't like to laugh on other peoples bad luck but... Kinda reminds me of a boy from my class! He's never seen ANYTHING better than a C or a D....not sure if he's seen a C either!

Comment

I know Jenny's not gonna like this, but I have to tell. Next week, I'll only have classes on Monday. The rest of the week is FREE!
                                Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X