This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k got ur pm and now to lvl 3
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

I've found level 3 pretty difficult.
      It's about the

Comment

ok ill try to keep that in mind
        and to me...it kinda looks like a stepped in piece of poop and one last thing when i get it....am i going to bang my head against something cause it was so obvious?
        The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

No, it's not obvious, I find it difficult.
          I'm going to PM you

Comment

ok sometimes its fun to have complications lol.....and rite now....i feel so hopless....kinda like a baby peguin....
            ok is lvl 4 the 1 that taunts u?

Comment

Yes

Comment

ok now we got to think....cause we probly wont get any help unless we ask or untill it appears on the front page...what taunts u when ur sick?
                or chokes u when u walk and all that other enigmatic stuff
                Last edited by funiax; 09-28-2007, 03:09:32. Reason: deleted content

Comment

No idea, tried google, but nothing...
                  Guess I'm gonna take a break on that and wait for some genius to give me a hint

Comment

yeh y dont u call that riddle genius....what was her name.....wasnt it farmwife? omg i got it!!!!! whats another name for b***?

Comment

Back, and I got 2... can't think of the
                      for 3...
                      sigpic

Comment

hey crimson....mistery just left and i just solved 4.....tho it might not be.....and for 3 search up lens shaped cloud

Comment

Congrats, but that doesn't help me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ummm, level 5 or 4?
                            Got it now, thanks However I had to edit your post.

@Crimson
                            Didn't you get my PM?

Comment

Yes, just now. Thanks, on 5 now.
                              sigpic

Comment

oops.....anyways....im not sure where this guy lives so....im stuck...but im not good at symbols but the wreath around the pic mite help

Comment

Working...
                                X