X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, now we're on level 5
    No idea yet, looked in source...

Anyhow it's too late here, so I'm going to get some rest. Good luck to those who continue now!

Comment

hmmm i keep thinkin about the wreath.....but im not sure.....im gonna ask my friend...nop he doesnt know
      The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Goodnight, Mistery! I've got to get my "to do" list ready for tomorrow, then I'm going to get some early zzzzs as well. Good luck, Funiax!
        sigpic

Comment

k cya mornin or atfernoon crimson! maybe them well finish this riddle

also im gonna keep workin for about 15mins then go to bed
          well i got im leavin....ill check in the mornin...and also a special thanks to mistery for helpin me get the 1st and 3rd lvls
          The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

level 5 you got the flag
            now

Comment

This is what i reached so far:

level 1

level 2

level 3

level 4 (it's really obvious from the hints of the page itself)

level 5

level 6

level 7

level 8
              THIS IS WHERE I'M STUCK!!!
              ANY HELP?

Last edited by AmiroZ; 09-28-2007, 13:06:19. Reason: Added spoiler tags, deleted too big spoilers

Comment

hey u guys got 5 ok i new the wreath helped but im still not sure

and i found that its the

edit:got it now on nuber 6 and i dont get it....
                Last edited by funiax; 09-28-2007, 16:34:37.

Comment

Is it just me being stupid or is 6 totally unfair to non musical poeple? Based on a clue given earlier I think I have to listen to the musical notes, and somehow, on my very limited musical abilty, change them to written notes. If that is the case, then unfortunately, I'm out as I can't see how I can do this unless I listen to the note being played on the internet and then compare but that will take me ages as I am virtually tone deaf.

Comment

Originally posted by lissy
                    Is it just me being stupid or is 6 totally unfair to non musical people? Based on a clue given earlier I think I have to listen to the musical notes, and somehow, on my very limited musical ability, change them to written notes. If that is the case, then unfortunately, I'm out as I can't see how I can do this unless I listen to the note being played on the internet and then compare but that will take me ages as I am virtually tone deaf.

Level 6

Comment

Thanks AmiroZ

Comment

ok ty for the hint but im stuck on 7!!!

edit: ok amiroz im with u on lvl 8.....and just to make sure...ur lvl 8..is it the 1 with the billion 0s?

Comment

Yes funiax, we're on the same track....

Comment

Looks like we are all stuck at the same place. I'm looking at site that the image was taken from but not having any luck so far,

Comment

I've tried everything i could come up, but nothing seems to work!!!
                              All what I can see is an infinity symbol or a warped 8 along with 10000000000000000000000...........
                              Here are all my failed tries

The only hint I have for this level (& it's not helpful enough) is in this URL

THIS IS REALLY HARD! UNBELIEVABLE!!
                              Last edited by AmiroZ; 09-29-2007, 15:12:27.

Comment

I'm still stuck on 5... know what the flag is, and know that I'm supposed to

AmiroZ, can I PM you what I've tried? Maybe you can set me on the right track.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X