Adolescence, A love-simulation game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adolescence, A love-simulation game

Hi everyone! I'm Hima Someone suggest this forum in one of thai gaming community and after I checked it out, I really like this place XD

Me and my friends are also working on this project. It's a pure-love simulation game, not sure anyone here have heard about this genre, though. The genre is very popular in Japan and pretty popular in Thailand , which is where I come from

Adolescence

Genre : Love-Simulation
    Players : 1 player
    Spec : Minimum requirement for RPG Maker XP to run

STORY :
    Art is leaving Thailand on the 18th of February to study abroad. However, he hasn't tell his classmate - and also his secret first crush - Dao, about his true feeling. With only one month left, will he succeed in getting her heart? Or will he realize that he doesn't love Dao but the other girl...

:: STAFFS ::
    Artwork - Cocon
    Game Design & Programming - Hima
    Graphic & Animation - Piti
    Music - Kid

:: CREDITS ::
    Cybersam - Input script.
    Mr.Mo - Mouse Interactive.
    Near Fantastica - Mouse Module.

Last edited by hima; 09-28-2007, 11:24:20.

Sounds like one of those Sim Girl games. Only with slightly better features
    Last edited by Hitman; 09-28-2007, 19:45:37.
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

This seems like a really great game, but I have a few questions. Will there be an English version released? Will it be for download or online play? I look forward to the release, if I'll be able to play it. Keep us updated.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! that's an interesting game. But if I want to play, do I have to download or can I play online? Do I have to pay some fee to play it? How is the ending of the story? Pls tell me. I am waiting for your reply.

<<<DELETED ADVERTISING LINK>>>

Comment

I'm looking forward to this game.
          I'd also like to know if it will be available in English? Also if you have to download the game to play?

Seems great. I absolutely love the art.

Comment

Working...
          X