Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah me2

Comment

I regret punching my neighbor in the face. 15 years old. He made me mad with his countless insults, I punched him, and got really close to getting sued.

Comment

I regret not telling a guy I liked how I really felt about him (Even though he turned out to be a little creepy lol)
        Scottish And Proud!
        Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

I regret.......... nothing

and Poor Jenni
          Da pudding turtle fanatic
          Da PM spammers's fanatic
          THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
          GFARDTO Chip eater
          WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
          AYUH!
          ( )_( )
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
          Online family: Sister: Super_T.
          Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

i regret having that fight with my best friend she's still my friend but now i have a diffrent best friend
            I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

Too embarrasing. People would think I'm weird.
              Last edited by hotrodboy; 01-05-2009, 23:15:26.
              Personal Quotes:"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. If you win, you're still retarded."
              "First Unspoken Rule Of The Internet: Nobody gives a *bleep*"
              Highlight the area below for a fortune about your life!
              If you actually highlighted this, you have no life.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodboy View Post
                Too embarrasing. People would think I'm weird.
                chumber of hell?... Anyway i regret pretending to be sick to skip school one day. But it was really boring at home and I missed out on alot of important school stuff.
                An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
                the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

Telling my crush, Ross, that I loved him on the phone.

Comment

Urg likeing a guy at my school who now hates me..(havent told him)
                    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Well, guess what, I have a regret now -.-' Falling in love with a boy that used to be one of my very good friends. Nope- it wasn't just a crush, and yep- he hates me now >.<
                      :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
                      Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
                      BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
                      SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

for five years loved a girl i loved everything about her and i never told her how i felt. she moved away and come to find out by most of her friends she loved me too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Awww. Don't worry, life's unpredictable, you might see her again and get another chance.
                          :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
                          Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
                          BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
                          SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

i regret being completely honest when my best friend said he loves me. well he wrote it in code, had me decode it, and i wrote a code back saying that i dont feel the same way. honestly, i really dont think it was the best thing for him to tell me he loves me when most people in actual relationships dont tell their boyfriend/girlfriend that they love them. im still really confused tho, but i definately know i dont love him back. we're still best friends tho, but our other friend makes it kinda awkward by saying we'd make a cute couple.
                            sigpic
                            Call me crazy! Im a member of the Loony Bin!
                            ONLINE FAMILY!
                            Hugo_Smith = Brother

awesomeman = Brother

Humphry = Sister

http://supertoria4umz.smfforfree4.com/

Comment

Back in 1976-7 I was working in a music store & this older gentleman who was a customer invited me over one day for drinks & to look at his drumset.I went over & we went into the basement & there sat a 5 piece,immaculate set of 1947-8 Slingerland Radio Kings.

At that time the drum companies were makiing drums of synthetic materials,I had a set of Fibes (fiberglass),Ludwig,along with other companies,were churning out acrylic sets & Ludwig has just introduced their Stainless Steel line,designed by Carl Palmer of ELP fame.Nobody wanted old wooden drums,they were out of style.

He offered to sell me the set for $200,not a bad price then,but I thought "Naw,who wants old drums?"

Fast forward to the present,the snare drum alone can go for over $1000 these days,with an entire set like that going as high as $4000-5000 in excellent condition.

Why yes,I do still kick myself when I think about it
                              "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Frantic Freddie View Post
                                Back in 1976-7 I was working in a music store & this older gentleman who was a customer invited me over one day for drinks & to look at his drumset.I went over & we went into the basement & there sat a 5 piece,immaculate set of 1947-8 Slingerland Radio Kings.

At that time the drum companies were makiing drums of synthetic materials,I had a set of Fibes (fiberglass),Ludwig,along with other companies,were churning out acrylic sets & Ludwig has just introduced their Stainless Steel line,designed by Carl Palmer of ELP fame.Nobody wanted old wooden drums,they were out of style.

He offered to sell me the set for $200,not a bad price then,but I thought "Naw,who wants old drums?"

Fast forward to the present,the snare drum alone can go for over $1000 these days,with an entire set like that going as high as $4000-5000 in excellent condition.

Why yes,I do still kick myself when I think about it
                                that really stinks. i always try to keep my old stuff even if it doesnt work because you never know when it will be worth a lot of money. i have an original gameboy that my little cousin gave me this past february. it doesnt work but maybe i'll meet someone who can fix it. old coins are great too, i have a 1882 canadian penny. its somewhere in my house, but ill find it sooner or later.
                                sigpic
                                Call me crazy! Im a member of the Loony Bin!
                                ONLINE FAMILY!
                                Hugo_Smith = Brother

awesomeman = Brother

Humphry = Sister

http://supertoria4umz.smfforfree4.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X