Super Super Go Go Fighter Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Super Go Go Fighter Quiz

This is a puzzle/quiz game in RPG style (with opponents, attacks, health, time limit etc.) by Renegade.
    At the start of each round, you are given a question. If you know the answer, type it in the box and then press one of the 3 buttons on the right. Do not use capital letters. Good luck!

More instructions:
    1/ When you press attack, you still have to get the answer right, even if you already have a chain built.
    2/ The maths questions start easy. If you do well, they get harder.
    3/ You usually need to chain attacks together to be able to do any damage, even against the first opponent. To damage your opponent, your attack for that round has to be higher than theirs (so if their attack is 1, yours must be at least 2 to do any damage).

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

By RENEGADE?! I wonder if there is an alien or a robot in it

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Don't know
      So far I've been a Bloody Ninja

Comment

I don't get it. Nothing happens when I answer right, and when I'm wrong I get attacked. How can you win at this game?

PS: It's more like, how fast are you at google / imdb / etc. I don't know most the questions, but most of the time I can find the answer in those 20 seconds.

Comment

Well, if you read the instructions, you can choose if you want to "chain" (collect) your attacks, or gain "health" or "attack" according to which button on the right you push.

Comment

I did Mistery. Same happens to me as Arch. When I know the answer, I chain them together and then when I don't know any answer, I just attack but everytime I do it, I lose health.

Also, is it just me or these characters were created by the Hero Creator thingy you Mistery posted on the Creativity forum?
            Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Well, if you chain, it will be reset to zero as soon as you enter a wrong answer, so be careful to use it. Guess it needs some time to get the hang of this game. Not that I've understood it

Hmmm... might be, I dunno.

Comment

I'll try to type as many correct answers as I can and then attack. I think that's the right thing.

And yes, it is. I'm pretty sure.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Either this game rules are stupid or I don't understand them. Anyway the set of questions is ridiculous - bunch of childish mathematicial tasks and movie question. bleah
                  anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

I've received some instructions by Renegade which I've added to the first post, I hope these will help you to understand the game better. Good luck

Comment

The first instruction says it all. Thanks mistery.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X