X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play:

http://www.doodoo.ru/modules.php?op=...howpic&pid=621

Stop the spy.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

5th

What to i have to do in the game??

Comment

the story tells you! find the person selling to others, be the detective kinda thing
      Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

how?

like how?

Comment

well as the instruction say you need to go around the hotel and click on guests, they will give you clues to other guests. you should also get e-mails, on your pc thingy to get clues about the secret spy, they might say " has a grey car" so all the guests that " have a red/green etc car" are obviously not the spy so just exclude them from your list, and carry on asking guest for info on each other, you only have a limited amount of time so when you think you know who the spy is, go to the phone in the reception, and get warrantfor arrest. wallah! remember to get the emails you need to click and go to the computer on the reception desk and it automatically sends the clue to you.
          Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Tipping

Has anyone figured out how to tip the staff? the keep asking me, but i don't know how to do it!!

Comment

theres no tiping the staff,keep asking people questions by clicking on them,when they say no more information they mean they dont know anything anymore about the spy,look at your pda thingy by clicking on the icon of it at the right bottom screen then using the spy details on the bottom on it try to match it with suspects,if someone has a thing diffrent exclude him/her(even if there are even females in it..)but i have completed a case,got 29 clues and finish in 4mins i think...the credits told me..
              When i look into the flames,i become flame to destroy you!

Comment

u tip the staff by clicking on them when ur out of money (it costs 125 to tip them) u have to gamble

Comment

i dont get it....

Comment

very simple

i won ' ok the way 2 win is 2 talk 2 evry 1 loads of times then click the computer and a bar at the bottem (shud) be loading then above that it shud say "spy info" once u got that keep on talking 2 ppl then click on the thing in the bottem-right look at the spy info then press the arrows on the screen 2 choose diffrent ppl then match the spy info with a person 2 find the spy 2 arrest sum1 click on the computer it will bring up the P.D.A then match ppl with spy info then click big butten at the bottom of the P.D.A and then "horray u win" i am sorry if ther in spelling problems i am only 9 yrs old i hope this helps u all pm me if u need sum detaild help
                    im a elite psycho oh the GH loonie bin
                    with online family escape,darknight and sis jess
                    and im da cRaZy batkitten dancer

Comment

Is anyone bothered by the language?
                      Hope
                      Pray
                      Dream
                      For This One Day You Have Been Given.

Comment

Working...
                      X