Contest: GFARDTO's Revenge - submit your artwork! [contest closed]
Dear creative GH members,
I'm planning to create a small game that refers to (or betters follows) Escape The GH Terrorists.
Before you continue, please note:
- The game will be for download.
- The game will be for Windows only.
(Online games by me might be available only next year )
Once again your creativity is needed to realize the game!
The winner's GH character will have a leading role in the game, and at least one of the images of him/her will be used.
- In this thread, you can submit your own drawings of backgrounds (rooms, garden etc.), which might be used for the new game.
- Make sure that you don't use copyrighted material created by others, your own ideas and artworks are needed here!
- Of course by posting your artwork here, you agree that they can be used in any way for free to create a game.
- You can add your rooms as attachment here or upload them to an image host and post the link to it.
- Your images MUST have the size 640x480 pixel.
- You can submit as many images as you like.
- Please be aware that there is no guarantee that your artwork will be used in the game. You should participate just for the fun of it.
Everyone else who submits an image, will be mentioned in the game in some way, even if I won't be able to use the images of everyone as mentioned above.
Midnight from Monday to Tuesday (GMT+1)
(Please note, the contest is over now)
I hope that you have a lot of fun creating new rooms, and I'm looking forward to seeing them here!
The contest is over, please read the winner notification here:
You can find the game here:
omg....THANK YOU!!! Im sooo happy to do another one of these things..im working right now on a brand new beautiful creation!!
Well, I kinda don't have flash. I was wondering if I can make a description of a background.
You don't need Flash, you can use Paint, Gimp or any other image software to create a background image.
Thing is I am completely oblivious on how to upload the paint image.
and I was wondering if I needed 4 sides of a room.
No, you only need 1 side of the room. Look at the entries in the other contest to get an idea.
But you are also allowed to create 4 sides of 1 room, and submit them as separate images of course if you like.
After creating the image with Paint, save it as .jpg and follow the instructions here:
Wow I feel useless.
Can we have maybe weapons or other slightly gruesome things in the room.
Our feud (GFARDTO vs. Renegade) is not of a bloody kind
Can I at least have weapons not covered in blood hanging on the wall.