• Show
Clear All

• Mystery Case Files: Huntsville

Play:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=908

or:
    http://www.shockwave.com/contentPlay...ode=&brand=0ag

Solve the mystery who's the crook?

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Allycat's right. This game is stupid.

Comment

Oh my god i waited almost 5 mins before it loaded and it took 1min to complete. Im in agreement with e1 above! Stupid!

Comment

Don't download the full version in hopes it gets better. It just gives you more locations to find the same things over and over again.

Comment

It's not stupid - just not enough levels, even for a demo version

Comment

Downloading is ok - just don't click on the agreement

I managed to finish this game, it is like a memory game rather than a room escape game and this sort of thing is ok for me, I just think it has been over-hyped and as with most games from this publisher - the effects are limited!!

If you can bear to play the whole way through it is ok, just do not acknowledge the info box if you do download - otherwise you will only get an hour of play - that may just be more than enough for some people though!!

This game is not stupid - I think it is just not in the right place and the expectations for a free game experience are becoming more demanding for even less - there's gratitude for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              I managed to finish this game, it is like a memory game rather than a room escape game and this sort of thing is ok for me, I just think it has been over-hyped and as with most games from this publisher - the effects are limited!!

If you can bear to play the whole way through it is ok, just do not acknowledge the info box if you do download - otherwise you will only get an hour of play - that may just be more than enough for some people though!!

This game is not stupid - I think it is just not in the right place and the expectations for a free game experience are becoming more demanding for even less - there's gratitude for you!!

click and point adventure
              if you can't wait for the ending -

Comment

Doesn't matter if it's free or not... it's a stupid game. Collect random items that will show you who did it? The real story is probably more like "You are the mayor's incompetent son/daughter, who is working for MCF because your father made it a requirement for if they wanted to get a license to operate in this town. Now that they're actually needed, they have to find some way to keep you out of the way without you figuring out what's going on-because if you're unhappy, so is Daddy. So go where they tell you and strain your evidence gathering techniques to their utter limit... while their best detective gets photographic evidence of the culprit for you to *cough* unscramble and thus solve the case."

Comment

Dammit, Where is Wally?!

Comment

Working...
                  X