Potter Puppet Pals Discussion and Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potter Puppet Pals Discussion and Movies

Potter Puppet Pals is the story of the Potter Gang, but in a spoof kind of way. Totaly fun to watch, and fun to make!! Go to http://members.optusnet.com.au/anti....cene_Maker.swf to make your own scenes!

Then make your scene w/ text, push the print screen button, go to paint, paste. Move the screen so it fits over the 'Finished' button. Make sure to move Hermione's hair out of the way. Then once you have all your scenes, go to Windows Movie Maker and put your movie together!

Post your movies on YouTube, and post the URL in your post. Discussion is also avalible, such as talking about the Mysterious Ticking Noise. A post in this thread should look like this,
    Has anyone seen Potter Puppet Pals and the Grand Old Adventure? It is hilarious! My favorite part is when Snape is singing Bananaphone, and when Voldemort was singing! I hope Part 2 comes out soon!
    Last edited by Penguinz; 11-06-2007, 01:19:09.
    Anyone who is reading this, might want to stop. It is sad.
    My teacher died of cancer a week before Christmas Eve.
    Now we have a new teacher, but I will always remain sad, and will hope for people with cancer

mean cool 1st
    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

There is a guy on YouTube that is so cool. He is Stuart ZX. Watch his movies, you'll laugh out loud and pee your pants!!
      Anyone who is reading this, might want to stop. It is sad.
      My teacher died of cancer a week before Christmas Eve.
      Now we have a new teacher, but I will always remain sad, and will hope for people with cancer

Comment

The Potter Puppet Pals are pretty funny! I watch them frequently!!!!
        Sister Dia <3
        Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
        You SHOULD Be Worrying About
        U-NO-POO -
        the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

I love the Potter Puppet Pals!

They're so funny and well made!
          Carrot Scientist of GamersHood Planet
          Night Owl of GamersHood Planet!
          1st GamersHood twins - Jenni and I!
          The Looney Bin Banner!

Comment

aww man i love the potter puppet pals i like the misturussy ticking noise

snape snape severous snape
            Emos not cutting your wrists or being depressed or wanting to kill.Emo is emotional.Emo is being ourselves.To tell you the truth emo is a music genre.So next time you wanna talk about an emo.Learn what emo means

Member of the GH looney bin and proud of it

Online family:

Husband: point click man

bro in law:invincible

dad:rc-10m

Comment

Working...
            X