X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is a book about a vampire and a girl,
    heres the description from my schools library website:

When seventeen-year-old Bella leaves Phoenix to live with her father in Forks, Washington, she meets an exquisitely handsome boy at school for whom she feels an overwhelming attraction and who she comes to realize is not wholly human (http://library.sd41.bc.ca/cataloging...=1194016598490)

Heres a place to discuss about the book

(also has anyone read it yet?)

OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK IT IS THE MOST AMAZING BOOK OUT OF THE MOST AMAZING BOOKS.

i love edward cullen =]
    Just find the horizon
    I promise you it's not
    As far as you
    Think.

Comment

DEFINATELY an amazing book. I've heard things about bella being shallow (and i wouldn't recommend this book for younger readers) but it's really well-written and definately a favorite

Comment

It's really awesome - Go Twilight! Aaanddd, Breaking Dawn (book 4) is out this summer, I think. The way it's written is almost hypnotic, heck, I even got one of my guy friends hooked on it, even though it's a romace.
        The style is such that I'll pick up my copy, go 'I'll just read a couple chapters', then I look up and an hours gone by and I've read the whole thing...lol, yeah...
        *hides*

Ask me about breeding coathangers for fun and profit.

Currently causing chaos in room 412 of the Gamershood Hotel

My Castle - Feel free to join up!

Comment

I have heard good things about it. My friend keeps saying she will lend me her copy but she has not been eger to give it up lol! Im excited to read it.
          Sister Dia <3
          Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
          You SHOULD Be Worrying About
          U-NO-POO -
          the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

I LOVE this book and the other two. I can't wait for the fourth book and the film!

My friend lent me the book and we've been pretty much obsessed since, it's great!

I love Edward Cullen too!
            Carrot Scientist of GamersHood Planet
            Night Owl of GamersHood Planet!
            1st GamersHood twins - Jenni and I!
            The Looney Bin Banner!

Comment

YAY for Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!! You don't get more obsessed with this than I am... The first chapter of breaking dawn is out with the Eclipse special edition on 31st May. And breaking Dawn is out on 2nd August. And also the film is out on the 12th December 2009... but I hate all the actors... well, most of them anyway...
              Just find the horizon
              I promise you it's not
              As far as you
              Think.

Comment

I think the actors for the film are mostly lovely, although I don't think the casting of the characters is entirely correct, well, mostly not at all.

But I love Robert Pattinson and Jackson Rathbone - just maybe not as Edward and Jasper.
                Carrot Scientist of GamersHood Planet
                Night Owl of GamersHood Planet!
                1st GamersHood twins - Jenni and I!
                The Looney Bin Banner!

Comment

I agree Electrogirl the cast for this movie is not the best and i think that the guy who plays Jacob is way hotter then Robert Pattinson. I think the movie will be good but with better actors it could be great.
                  Last edited by Twilight; 06-05-2008, 18:04:13.

Comment

So I went to the midnight book release for Breaking Dawn
                    I have to finish Eclipse but it wont take long.
                    Love the books so far!!
                    Got to go to sleep now..then reading tomorrow lol
                    Sister Dia <3
                    Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                    U-NO-POO -
                    the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

heh, i hate to admit it, but i stayed up until SIX THIRTY--yeah, six thirty (6:30 AM!!)--on a school night! i got thirty minutes of sleep but it was worth it. i recently want to the midnight book release of breaking dawn but it took me longer to read that one because i had to get used to some reading glasses.
                      GH Family (possibly the coolest )
                      Brother: ~GH Dog~
                      Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
                      (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
                      Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

i loved the book read new dawn in one night i plan to get eclipse form my friend tomorrow.
                        Emos not cutting your wrists or being depressed or wanting to kill.Emo is emotional.Emo is being ourselves.To tell you the truth emo is a music genre.So next time you wanna talk about an emo.Learn what emo means

Member of the GH looney bin and proud of it

Online family:

Husband: point click man

bro in law:invincible

dad:rc-10m

Comment

I luved the series.I have read all of the books and seen the movie.I am overly obsessed.I luv stephanie meyer's wrighting style.

The story is absoultly beautiful tho

OMG I HEART EDWARD TOO
                          2~28~10 <3

Comment

Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Twilight, and I bought the book a little while back but I've still not got around to reading it yet. Been trying to read through the Harry Potter books and a couple of the Stephen King ones too. (I know it'll take me ages. ) I'll let you all know what I thought of it soon. xxx
                            Scottish And Proud!
                            Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

im getting the book next week for now iv olny seen the totally ausome movie
                              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Working...
                              X