No announcement yet.

Guess The Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks fun. There is a commercial game called Scene It that is similar that is great but you can really only play it once. So this makes it unlimited...good job!

Comment

Lilliput aye its Schindler's List right!!! Your turn now Lilli

and sorry Becky if it offended you or made you emotional

Thanks RBS! I know i have played it somewhere as well but cant remember where and thought heck why dont we have it in GH
      sigpic
      Best Riddling Buddies Ever: Vivi,Archaicdome,ShiningStar,Monkey,BizzaroChick,
      Teodd and of course Hunter

Comment

Lets get this going again. Brimful if you are watching I suggest if whoever answers my post here is certain they are right don't wait for confirmation, just go ahead and post another. Waddaya think? Ok, here's a movie...

Comment

Animal House? (wild guess)

Comment

No but you are on track

Comment

Caddyshack? (This was my other thought anyway if Animal House was wrong. )

Comment

Yea RBS I agree with you, if you are certain thats the movie just go ahead and post the next movie scene...
                Is it 'Where the buffalo roam'? Another wild guess here I have no idea what this movie is
                sigpic

Comment

How about we add this in the lead post.

If you are 100% sure the movie you guess is correct then please post your image. If you are not then wait for confirmation.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok Becky lets add that in the lead post...
                    Last edited by Brimful-Asha; 11-05-2007, 13:57:43.
                    sigpic

Comment

Escape is right with CaddyShack...so technically its her turn to post.

Comment

Ok lets wait for escape to confirm it....she comes on regularly so we wont have to wait long
                        sigpic

Comment

Aha, so this is your new game Sumi? Great!! Can't wait till Escape comes online

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

I agree with that rule. And it is Caddyshack
                            Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

game cheat warning

I hotlinked my pic of Bill Murray from Caddyshack so if you go back and right click on it and select properties guess what....the answer.

Well that won't be happening again I have downloaded a mess of photos to the paperclip so it won't work! Be prepared I have stuff for the guy movies, girl movies and some real stumpers.

Comment

thats what i was thinkin of too RBS, you got to make sure the pic is not named after the movie if your not doing the screen shot yourself ...now wheres escape already..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X