Age Of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age Of War

Take control of 16 different units and 15 different turrets to defend your base and destroy your enemy.
    In this game, you start at the caveman's age, then as you collect more exp, you can evolve into a new age.
    There is a total of 5 ages, each with its units and turrets. I hope you have fun with this game!

Play Here or Here
    ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
    A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
    B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
    ====================================
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm so glad that
    colors weren't wasted on you.

Just finished the game and it was great. So decided to share it with everyone.
    Not sure if it was posted before...couldn't really search with the title being so short and all. =S

Anyway, tip is to make an endless stream of melee fighters, occasionally making the more powerful unit(eg. dinosaur)
    Once you have enough exp, quickly upgrade and continue with the melee.
    Also build some turrets during the earlier stages.
    The middle-class ones work well.
    Once you reach the last age(space age) sell off your turret and rake up enough money for the ion thingy.(the most expensive one)
    If you can, get 2(must buy another turret spot for $1000)
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm so glad that

Comment

The game was pretty easy. An ion cannon and a super soldier in the last age make pretty quick work of the other fortress.

Great time-waster, though. I've played through it three or four times already.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
        The game was pretty easy. An ion cannon and a super soldier in the last age make pretty quick work of the other fortress.

Great time-waster, though. I've played through it three or four times already.
        Haha me too. I tried one with completely ranged attacks. Didn't work out that well =P
        Roses are red,
        Violets are blue.
        I'm so glad that

Comment

very fun game I don't like the fact that you can't stop the fighters from advancing though

Comment

lol great game finished after i finally got the ion beam i got like 1000000 dollars and bought like 10 super soldiers....even though it only took 1 lol
            Last edited by funiax; 11-07-2007, 03:49:42.
            The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

I was wondering. Has anyone played long enough until the enemy can make their own Super Soldier? Is it possible?
              Roses are red,
              Violets are blue.
              I'm so glad that

Comment

I have played very long to check that, but he never made one... (I played about 2 hours....) Would be too hard then, hmm?

simple but nice

Miaaaaauuuuuu?

Comment

i really loved this game, wasn't too hard/long to complete either
                  sarah
                  The end is nigh! Be worned mere mortals - or do nothing, I don't mind . . .

Comment

done at last!

took me nearly an hour but finally done using 3 super soldiers at once great game!!
                    linkin park rocks!!!!
                    i like saying

Comment

when u get to the army base guys just use double turrents and ull own them all either 2 or 3 of them work then when u get to the future just build 2 of the best turrents and ull win cause the end turrents can reach there building

Comment

Hi. Long time room reader, first time poster.

Alright, alright. We all know that if you survive to the final age that Ion turrets and Super Soldiers make victory certain.

New challenge: How quickly can the game be won? So far my best was victory in the Cathedral Age on normal, by neglecting turrets and focusing on "cavalry" types. I had both the Cave Age and Castle Age knocked down to 1/2 health before they upgraded.

The downside to a relentless onslaught? By pushing the enemy into a corner, you can't really use any special attacks except the Cathedral Age.

Comment

has anyone played the impossibal one is that where they get their super soldiers. I will find out.
                          Never let fear come between you and your dreams.
                          :fly: :lurk-smile: :eclipsee-cup::scared-couch:

You will get your chance to be in the spotlight sooner or later, it looks like later for you.
                          :poze: :nud: :bis: :eclipsee-cup: :ser::git:

Comment

I can't get past the Cathedral Age on Impossible. They eventually swarm me faster than I can make troops. Since the special does no damage I can't catch a breather or get quick cash for cannons.

Comment

good game

i liked it, but the CPU never makes a super soldier(i waited for 3 hours on a saturday)

Comment

Working...
                              X