GFARDTO's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Mistery;619638]1: Your latest post was:
    "*edit..oops..didnt realize that you had to go thru text to advance...they were'nt done talking..lol"
    Therefore I didn't see any reason to post a reply as it seemed you were making progress.
    After that, you haven't posted any clear question about the game, but started to complain about the forums.

Maybe my posting was a little too messy too see where i asked for help. I'ts there i moved ahead of the game, (where i say oops)but then i got stuck here and posted back, but perhaps you didnt see it.. Or the message wasnt clear enough..not sure.

quote:
    ..ive been stuck with the coded doors and reading..15 pages of just craziness..why not have walkthrough..whats the point of posting..?"? end quote:

its the doors that are blacklike and there is one door im able toget in..kitchen..i know its thenote i have to read..but maybe im reading it wrong
    sigpic

If you visit my site..be sure to sign my Guestbook~!

The Best FREE Domain/Webhosting Site
    Games I've made so Far~!
    CaRAzYHoUSe
    Cabin Fever
    FeugShui
    Color Happy
    Adventures with Gib~ New!~

Comment

• Note in the kitchen

@OneBun
      Thank you, I'm happy to hear that you have enjoyed the game

Comment

• [QUOTE=OneBun;619740]@ Mercedes ~ This game was created by one of the moderation team of this site. I think it is wonderful to be able to play a game one of the members here has amazingly succeed in making... something I have yet to try to do. I'm not sure if you have made a game before Mercedes but, to me it's quite an accomplishment. This game is also endearing to the members because it has a theme to it that has been fun for renegade & the members here to play because it continues a "come back" to his adding this site to his games. So, there is more to this game than you might realise. I personally think Mistery took your complaints quite graciously. I'm not sure I would after such work put in. Oh, & she is here VERY often & it appears she did answer you quite fast each time. I'm not sure you got this part of it all, being made for this site's members, so I wanted you to know.

I'm sorry, did you get the impression that I was dissing the game? I wasn't, I was dissing the forum. AND ..I wasn't dissing Mystery persay..just thought she should have had a walkthrough..I mean, 536 pages of posting, on one game and noone thought to do a walkthrough??..Just seemed strange to me.. is all.

I LOVE Mystery games...hence why I downloaded it..with dial up..I was very frustrated yesterday, I couldn't stay online for a long period of time, I wanted to progress in the game. I had went thru 19 pages of forum *chat* on the game. I guess I thought it was a gaming forum to leave hints and things like that...my mistake.

I wasn't wanting to bother anyone, or have to wait for an answer, just wanted to play. It was my fault for not looking properly for a walkthrough first. I don't use them, but as a last resort if you get stuck.....you can look at it. I have very little patience, I'm the first to admit it..and I ranted. I've recently deleted that post.

And as for the game being made for the hood here..great, I'm happy for you..and I knew that..
        sigpic

Games I've made so Far~!
        CaRAzYHoUSe
        Cabin Fever
        FeugShui
        Color Happy

Comment

• Just a couple additional thoughts, Mercedes. If you have any suggestions as to how you feel the forum can be made better, feel free to post HERE. The suggestions are read and taken into consideration when people post. As previously mentioned, we have no control over whether or not members post walkthroughs. The rules we have are to use spoilers for answers, and not to post answers in the riddle threads. Posting walkthroughs, and/or how they have completed puzzles, is not a requirement. It's an individual choice.

As far as this particular game, maybe if you finish playing it, you could make a walkthrough for it for others.

Also, just as a little piece of info about this forum: Usually, if someone has posted a walkthrough in a thread to game, and moderation sees it, it gets added to the lead post. You'll notice that on many escape games and point and click games around the forum. That might save you a bit of time in the future. Mistery is online rather frequently, and often is there to help you should you get stuck in one of her games. Just be sure to clearly post where you are stuck so she can give you some clear hints on what to do next.

I'm glad to hear you love her games. So do I. So does everyone that I know of who plays them. She makes wonderful and fun games with GREAT graphics.

Good luck with the game.

Comment

• stuck..

I'm stuck at the doors..ive gotten the left two open..but can't figure out what to do now...none of my items combine..and i can't get into mozaic wall..or the two doors on the right..

My items are;

I grabbed everything I normally would find in any other escape game..that got me out.. omiting the remote..

ive tried to combine these..im stuck now with codes for other two doors..:

Doesn't look like you are here this evening..so I'll await your reply tomorrow..

*EDIT*Never mind for one door...im an idiot...lol...funny woman u are..

Good thing i've done a riddle ...not many of them..they make me feel stupid.. Although now at 169 in Meneft..yay..

Now just to get other door..

I'M OUT..!YAYYYY...AWesome game...thanks for the entertainment..!
            Last edited by ~*Mercedes*~; 03-02-2008, 10:28:22.
            sigpic

Games I've made so Far~!
            CaRAzYHoUSe
            Cabin Fever
            FeugShui
            Color Happy

Comment

• Congrats Mercedes!
              Glad you have enjoyed it

Comment

• WALKTHROUGH..Do not look to this if u don't want to see it..plz.

This is done with the items I bought at the store...theyve gotten me through other rooms..

NOTE: you can complete the game with any items you buy, in other words u will find items u need further in the game if u didn't get them at first..

You have saved Mystery..!..

Hopefully this is done right..and I've helped if but a little..
                REally enjoyed this game..
                sigpic

Games I've made so Far~!
                CaRAzYHoUSe
                Cabin Fever
                FeugShui
                Color Happy

Comment

• Hah, the first walkthrough for this game

Well done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                    Hah, the first walkthrough for this game

Well done!

Thank you !!
                    sigpic

Games I've made so Far~!
                    CaRAzYHoUSe
                    Cabin Fever
                    FeugShui
                    Color Happy

Comment

• I CAN NOT find the stool in the kitchen

and because of that, can't reach the safe in the 4th room...HELP PLEASE!!!

Comment

• replayed this after years ,still fun

Comment

Working...
                        X