No announcement yet.

Room Mini Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-opened and moved from broken links... I added this game temporarily to my site so that it's not lost to being played. Also, b/c the complaint has been that the game was too small to see, I have resized it to make things a bit better. The game is placed on a temporary template, so if you click links, they may send you down a broken down bunny hole. You have been warned. Happy Playing!!!

Note: I'm leaving a permanent redirect in the broken links until it can become more permanent in this site.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

I had someone help me with it when I played... So I was thinking to keep it a game... I could give you all the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by La Felii View Post
        Very *small* game!!!
        I've found a kind of memo on the table concerning Cezanne, some chinese/japanese signs behind the Cezanne painting on the wall, a piggy thing and a sort of hammer on the bookshelves and.usa today protonmail.. that's it!!!
        AAARGGGHHH!!!! I really don't know how to combine things and where to find a solution!!!!
        you can hardly see anything.
        Last edited by hitadia; 02-09-2020, 22:45:01.

Comment

where do I exactly key in the code to join the game ?
          Last edited by Kzin; 03-18-2020, 05:48:29. Reason: Removed spammy link

Comment

Working...
          X