Living Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Room Escape

Another text based escape game from the makers of cafeteria escape, classroom escape, and gymnasium escape.

http://parallellove.sakura.ne.jp/english20.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Anybody playing?

Comment

I was, but I'm out.

Comment

anyone playing?

Comment

I am. I have found newspaper (read) lighter (used) knife(used) bronze key(used) and notebook computer not used. Now stuck. I think there is supposed to be something gold on top of the cabinet(Twin mountains) but clicking upo there doesn't give me any gold.

Comment

i'm here.

"Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

Happy End

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                I am. I have found newspaper (read) lighter (used) knife(used) bronze key(used) and notebook computer not used. Now stuck. I think there is supposed to be something gold on top of the cabinet(Twin mountains) but clicking upo there doesn't give me any gold.
                That is

For the happy end make sure you get the

Comment

hmmss..
                  "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

The hint for that is

Why you have to jump through so many hoops before it lets you get it I don't know.

Comment

I'm gonna hafta restart, because I think I missed some clues.

Comment

i had to start over too, my computer is on the fritz.

now i forgot where i found that pesky knife.

Comment

It was

Comment

thanks jack

Comment

Restarted. I'm clicking all around the tops of the lamps and I'm not getting anything!

Comment

Working...
                              X