Mission to Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission to Mars

This is a puzzle game by Mateusz Skutnik (Submachine Series, Covert Front series etc.).

Mission to Mars places you as an alien detective on the surface of the red planet itself trying to unravel a mystery of cosmic proportions. Can you solve each of the increasingly difficult levels and uncover the final secret in Mission to Mars?

Play Here or Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Adventure; 09-14-2009, 22:29:53. Reason: updated GH link

hi

nice game but i'm little bit stuck. i can't find a way to pass the red laser in level3 without loosing the key!

Comment

Originally posted by Knuffi View Post
      hi

nice game but i'm little bit stuck. i can't find a way to pass the red laser in level3 without loosing the key!

is there a reset level button? i think on level 12 i did something wrong
      Last edited by Mistery; 02-12-2008, 07:54:01. Reason: Use spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by Hohohehe View Post

is there a reset level button? i think on level 12 i did something wrong

Comment

Easy game. Only got 387th place though.

Comment

I'm on level 6 but i got bored lol

If your score is the number next to the green ball, mine is currently 530...but im quitting haha
            Last edited by Mistery; 11-22-2007, 00:52:36. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

I like this game but there are no instructions or retries or saved levels. I noticed on levels 11 and up [I think]
              so either do-over the entire game or give up. Edit...nope. No can do. Got to lvl 14 and gave up.
              Last edited by cowcats3; 01-20-2008, 22:02:06. Reason: checking spoiler button...did not work

Comment

Working...
              X