• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hookup

The Hookup

http://www.the-n.com/games/hookup/hookup.php

Never submitted a game before so not sure if i've done it right or not. lol

The Hookup is an adventure type game, you are a girl and you explore a town, and make friends or enemies, up to you. You have INTENSE conversations and go on dates and stuff until summer is over. Instructions and tips are in the Help section of the game.
    I think its quite a good game, hope you do too!

Please note that there is a forum that is run by the game publisher. If you have any technical problems with that game, please visit that forum and post about your problem there:
    http://www.the-n.com/mb/
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-20-2007, 17:11:09.
    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

what the hell are ya suppose to do, walk around and talk to people?
    http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

i think the game has a bug, i've got the speech window stuck at the bottom of the screen. I can't move it and i can't get out of the building i'm in because of it! HELP!

ah forget it, it takes too long!
      ow...
      uh...
      I feel pretty!
      Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
      Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

won't load

Comment

it works for me i just dont know what exactly to do.
          its a cute game though

Comment

buggy for me too

yeah, I finally gave up after restarting a couple times. sometimes it would freeze on a conversation and sometimes in a building. I couldn't move or click on anything, but the clock kept going. too bad, looked somewhat interesting...

Comment

Argh! Cant get it to load which is sooo annoying! This sounds like my type of game. Have tried going into the actual game website but it still doesnt load from there! Any ideas or do we think its too bugged to actually work?

Comment

the game is really fun if you don't give up on it played it through several times and ended up with dylan and matthew haven't figured out how to get justin though

Comment

does anyone knows how long it takes to finish it?i have to start all over many times cause it just freezes! cute, but very girly game

Comment

WOOHOO!!! I finished the game!

Comment

it takes about an hour or so to finish if it doesn't freeze up on you

Comment

game looks fun... but i've just got an issue with playin a female tryna get a guy ... so i think i'll pass.
                        many recieve wisdom, but only the wise profit by it

Comment

heya my names jade and i never been on 1 ov these except 1 so hiya this game is sooooooooooooooooooo much cute and gurly i lov it xx

Comment

I've had my first IC, i met everyone, got one gossip, and some facts.. and that's it.. what do i do now to keep fighting?

Comment

ai that dylan is a charmer.. half n hour n a kiss... dis game is good
                              I'm terrible at games, yet i still bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X