The Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please!
    I helped Megan in the club, talked to Dylan (he promised to talk to megan) and now nothing happens.. ??

Comment

Originally posted by birdzofafeatha
      ai that dylan is a charmer.. half n hour n a kiss... dis game is good
      hey u stil on ?

Comment

how??

This game is goooood but how do i find out about him being gay etc he wont tell me anything plz help, havent used this before ??

Comment

Originally posted by Helpme
          This game is goooood but how do i find out about him being gay etc he wont tell me anything plz help, havent used this before ??
          same 4 me

Comment

how did you guys get the game to load? I just get a blank screen

Comment

Originally posted by cthuluh
              Help please!
              I helped Megan in the club, talked to Dylan (he promised to talk to megan) and now nothing happens.. ??
              if you walk around town for a while you should get a text from dylan saying that he talked to megan and nothing worked, now you should go see dylan in bookstore, talk to him, then talk to megan in the restaraunt wer she works, and try to convince her to give you the contact number for the record producer, should be easy from there.
              Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

hellllpp.. i had an intense conversation with dylan after he pulled that prank on the record producer.. and i lost and now i dont know what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Helpme
                  you just need to go around town asking everone about matthew-
                  justin, megan and stephanie i think its just those three guys, then when you get the facts and rumours from them about matthew, go back and see melissa at the ink well in the warehouse district.

Originally posted by RevivingOphelia
                  hellllpp.. i had an intense conversation with dylan after he pulled that prank on the record producer.. and i lost and now i dont know what to do?
                  ooh not sure bout that coz i managed to win all the IC's cept claires,
                  Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

ugh i guess i have to start over.. i got so far

Comment

anyone? help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RevivingOphelia
                        Yeah me exactly the same! Now I'm stuck, no one tells me something new.. And when I speak to Dylan it begins all over again.. With the number etc. Is this a bug or can I do something about it?

Comment

does anyone know if i have to have a particular type of program to play this game- still not loading! If no one can help me then I'll have to go and tidy my kitchen instead!

Comment

Originally posted by bognor83
                            does anyone know if i have to have a particular type of program to play this game- still not loading! If no one can help me then I'll have to go and tidy my kitchen instead!
                            if u got a router this that connects ur internet my advice is turn it off for a while and turn it bak on and u should be playing

Comment

Originally posted by Anne
                              Yeah me exactly the same! Now I'm stuck, no one tells me something new.. And when I speak to Dylan it begins all over again.. With the number etc. Is this a bug or can I do something about it?
                              Edit: Dylan starts again with the: I can't talk right now, I have to stay focused with the music.. and I have the surprise.. I already did this And when it's finished he says he'll go the the club, but he doesn't anymore ..

Comment

Originally posted by Anne
                                Edit: Dylan starts again with the: I can't talk right now, I have to stay focused with the music.. and I have the surprise.. I already did this And when it's finished he says he'll go the the club, but he doesn't anymore ..
                                what u mean

Comment

Working...
                                X