No announcement yet.

The Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The link works fine for me, maybe you need to update your Flash Player or try another browser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calea View Post
      the game is really fun if you don't give up on it played it through several times and ended up with dylan and matthew haven't figured out how to get justin though
      i ended up with justin just dont talk 2 dylan that much k?

i LUVD this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Mistery; 01-07-2008, 02:38:13. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

• i cant get out of the shop any more aaaaaaaaahh!!!!!
        *edit* got it..
        the end..*sigh*
        Cats!!!
        http://i41.tinypic.com/mim9dw.jpg Dancing isnt easy..its just crazy

Comment

• YAY just dated Justin and finished the game

Comment

• no text from dylan

hey everyone. i rly hope u can help me i got as far as getting dylan to talk
            to megan after the IC. But now i'm stuck. I think im supposed to get a text from dylan. but i dont! what to do??
            ty!

Comment

• I need help D=

I LOVE THIS GAME!!! But I only got up to the part where Dylan blows the meeting with MC Tuff Luv, and then I THINK there was an IC, but just a question, do I HAVE to win the IC to end the game? Cuz I keep playing the game, and nothing is happening. Every time I talk to anybody in the game, they keep telling me the SAME thing. It's annoying. Help? =/

Comment

• I find this game very attracting actually. <33
                although, justin is kind of a fool. he is constantly talking about stuff i do not care.
                i wanna go out with him, even though he doesn't have much of a good face.

>.>
                claire is such a nerrrrd.

Comment

• Does anyone know how to beat sarah in
                  the intense converstaion....
                  please someone help me pronto
                  Please

Comment

• i love this game
                    played it so many times tho >.<
                    we need more games like this
                    hell yeah (H)

Comment

• walkthrough

I got this walkthrough from a site that got it from a site from another site from another site that doesn’t exist anymore…so I am just going to post it here. I love the game “The Hookup” even though it is buggy as hell!

And another thing if your dating dylan don’t talk to melissa or find out about megans pregnency, likewise if you’re dating matt dont’t go out with dylan. Your game will get stuck.

Here is one walkthrough (dating Dylan):

YOUR FINISHED

Comment

• haha..thanks..but it takes too long to load..

<--- usagi-chan
                        ANIME baby!

Comment

• Dylan is way desperate. It just like I meet him, and BBOM, wanna go 4 a date? Kiss kiss, etc.

Kill Time? Is it possible to murder time? Maybe even, uh, assasinate it?
                          So, wouldn't that be like killing Kronos? He's father time? Huh?
                          Oh, I'm off topic. You know, Hookup isn't so bad. It just takes a bit to load.
                          And I hate Claire. She's SUCH a snob.
                          Last edited by ShiningStar; 08-19-2009, 21:50:33. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple posts in a row :)

Comment

Working...
                          X