Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast

Thread: Top Secret

Quote Originally Posted by faithie270 View Post
    I don't understand. The original url then the word first word behind it? I tried that and it gave me error. I tried the ori.+the first word.php (not literally of course, you should know what I mean) , ori.+the first word, ori.+level9challenges.php.

I tried checking the source codes of all three urls, but came up with nothing. I'm stuck
    PM Sent

Thanks! I found the url, but i tried playing the flash... then zooming in...out... nothing.

Geez. Is there some secret to this or what?

EDIT:: Ok, so I've gotten past the first one. it was kinda stupid of me, I've gotta admit. But I can't get the second one. Does it really mean click click click until you get 777? I think it's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kura View Post
    Anyone figure anything else out about Value? I've been trying to get homework done, but this thing's bothering me too much. =(

There's something odd about that start page. Find it.
    I didn't find anything... Is there something wrong? Is it about the value being in bold thing? I don't know... I've been looking at the source code for the first page you get when you go to Value.

EDIT:: I've done only failure, method and trial.
    EDIT2:: OK, now done value. I had to read the page 66 of this thread. Which leaves me with process, ownage and freedom.
    EDIT3:: Geez I keep editing this post. Anyway I solved ownage, now left with freedom and process.
    EDIT4:: Why is process (now freedom) in red?
    EDIT5:: Done with process. Credit goes to Epic! She was a big contributor in the earlier posts. I kept reading posts posted by her, and it helped me alot!
    EDIT6::OH! Now I realise why it was highlighted. Lols I'm just talking to myself here, ignore me.

Junior User

Default Level 5?

Can somebody give me a nudge on level 5? Please?

Edit: never mind, got it.
    Last edited by Garath531; 01-21-2008 at 21:40:05.

I'm on level 9 and I'm stuck on process and ownage. I have scoured this thread for help on each of these, but I still haven't been able to figure it out. Could someone give me a bit of help, please?
    Last edited by Traz; 01-24-2008 at 14:34:01.

I sent you a PM! Hope you get what you've been wanting

Default Level 9 - Freedom part 2 and Ownage part 2

I know this thread is a lil out of date, but hopefully someone is still active..

Stumbled across this quiz an got to level 9, but i cant get past freedom part 2 or ownage part 2, any help?

Edit - Done Freedom *thinks Idiot*
    Last edited by Richvsworld; 02-24-2010 at 10:19:00.

Sorry to bump this. I need help with freedom, part 9. I'm sure it's not just clicking. A PM or reply would be most appreciated.

New

im clearly a failure... im on the first page where it tells who passed and idk what to put in...

Quote Originally Posted by Shottysniper12 View Post
    im clearly a failure... im on the first page where it tells who passed and idk what to put in...
    So, do you think you can get in? You have to enter the password to access Level 1.
    What does this tell you to do?

Default help with ownage

everything else is done , i just cant figure out ownage at all need a good hint..