No announcement yet.

Ultimate Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought it was an asterik, but I tried that too... It doesn't say look closely AT it, it says INTO it... that's what I don't get... does the horse look like a shape of a number or letter to you, not me, I can't figure out why we would need any integers... if int password is the clue.. maybe they left off an "o" and it should be "into password" idk.

Comment

• I dont see any number or letter...sighs stupid horse

Comment

• ha, sad part is, i can't even find a cheat or hint site for this.. i'm frustrated and will never get to sleep tonight at this rate... I MUST pass this level...
        Last edited by mrscllc; 12-16-2007, 06:05:18. Reason: *I can't spell*

Comment

• unfortunatly its just us, everyone else seems to have gone to sleep and wont be back till morning. I dont see myself solving this anytime soon.

Comment

• are you giving up on me?

I keep going back to the idea that there HAS to be something to do with the gray and not color... but maybe i'm just stuck on it.

Comment

• I registered at nordinho, I'm still going to be here im just trying to get fresh ideas.

I posted a reply to help so hopefully we will get help on 14 soon.

Comment

• seems like there are the same people there.. i checked it out.. plastica and lissy came from here... but noone that i saw was posting past level 12. ha, way ahead of ya on that... ;o)

*edit* what time zone is that on... looks like it's been 5 hours since the last post before yours...

Comment

• I set mine to eastern time and its about 30 mins off I think lissy is in different time zone.

Comment

• plastica, any luck?

well aceka, I hate to leave you alone, but I've got to get some sleep, my son will be up in just a couple of hours to eat, and I've gotta be willing to get out of bed for him... thanks for the hints, sorry we didn't crack the code!! Be sure to let me know if you figure it out!
                    Last edited by Adventure; 12-19-2007, 16:39:37. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button. Creating more then one post in a row is not allowed!

Comment

• no new idea.
                      I don't think of other idea than WMU Hockey Club.

Comment

• ok bye, I think im going to give my brain a rest too.

Comment

• good sleep mrscllc

Comment

• Originally posted by cant touch this View Post
                            the hint it gave was

i get that hint bt how i type that i mean.....that phrase and the pic mixed makes me put 1 thing but it dont work ...

NVM got it silly snake =-P

LOL lvl 9

that was on another riddle but couldnt get it .............. but such horrible writting of such a good word

lvl 10 te awnser is yet aain from another riddle like my other post said

ANDD they both from the same riddle ....
                            Last edited by Mistery; 12-16-2007, 09:44:09. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

• I'm going to sleep, can someone pm me if they solve 14.

Comment

• Soooooo stuck on 14 too.

Comment

Working...
                                X