Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temp end
    waiting for new levels
    Last edited by MishuAnubis; 06-08-2011, 08:26:11.

Comment

• ditto quite a good riddle but looks like no more levels will be made

Comment

• I'm sorry for bumping old threads I started solving this few days ago and I finished today. But I solved the last level by guessing the answer and now I wanna know what's the real way of solving it. If there is anyone here who is still active on this forum and solved this riddle and has good will to remind himself what this riddle is about and help me figure this out please PM me ...OR if you have a way of contacting Mr.Anderson. Thanks in advance

Comment

• I will nose around a bit, if I can find someone who played it.....

A friendly ghost has Pmed you!

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• I replied, thanks for finding him/her, I'm sure (s)he'll be helpful
            Btw. I guessed the answer by reading Tobbie's posts 1357, 1358 and 1361 where he speaks about "the statue of ***** ****". It's really stupid he didn't edit that. These first letters are too revealing and now I feel bad I solved the level without actually solving it. Just sayin'
            Last edited by Adventure; 11-08-2012, 20:55:42. Reason: blanked out the revealing letters as it was said to be too spoily

Comment

• Hi Koorweetzaah, I removed that content. Thank you for pointing it out to us.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Im new here.. Found this game, so can somebody help me with 26?

Comment

• <<removed hint - wrong riddle>>
                  Last edited by Adventure; 02-27-2014, 06:28:58. Reason: oops
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• The statue? Im at the 2nd un/pw part, where server says to me "Hurry! Faster!".. You know, with all that time travelling sh*t... Delorean and all that stuf... .../past/chemindefer...

Comment

• Sorry, it turned out that I gave an hint for another riddle, Final Quest. I never played this one. I am going to see if I can reach Matt or MishuAnubis for a hint.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• remember the level but have no notes or bookmarks if you want to send me the level and what you have tried will take a look

Comment

• Can someone help me with lvl14th please? It`s 5am and I can`t get it right.I am at the easter egg about mr x.I tried bunch of words but with no luck.I figured out the biggest part I just need a little push

Last edited by AlexB96; 08-22-2015, 03:49:51.

Comment

Working...
                          X